Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two: Chapter One)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
2. Who is Madame Clothilde?
3. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
4. What does David choose to do instead of going to college?
5. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
2. What advice does Jacques give to David, regarding Giovanni?
This section contains 743 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)