|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David go without Hella?
(c) The United States.
(d) The prison.
2. Why does Hella decline the invitation to spend time with Jacques and Giovanni?
(a) She has made David dinner.
(b) She has plans with her sister.
(c) She is mad at David.
(d) She is tired from travel.
3. What object do David and Giovanni seem to threaten one another with?
4. Why does Giovanni think Guillaume fired him?
(a) His relationship with Jacques.
(b) His wardrobe.
(c) HIs relationship with David.
(d) His poor work ethic.
5. What is Guillaume wearing when he fires Giovanni?
(a) A blue velvet coat.
(c) A suit and jacket.
(d) A dressing gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. David compares the house he lives in with Hella to what?
2. Guillaume accuses Giovanni of what?
3. What does Giovanni warn David in regards to returning home?
4. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
5. While David is in Europe, what concerns David's father about their relationship?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)