|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David lie to Giovanni about?
(a) His living situation.
2. What does Giovanni plead as his motive?
(a) He pleads not guilty.
(b) Self defense.
3. Why does Giovanni refuse to pick up mail with David?
(a) He does not like the long walk.
(b) Giovanni sleeps during the day.
(c) There are too many Americans present.
(d) He does not want to pay David's mail bill.
4. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
(a) If David has made any close friends.
(b) If David is homosexual.
(c) If David is popular.
(d) If he is seeing anyone.
5. What body part of Hella's intimidates David?
Short Answer Questions
1. When David returns from his affair with Sue, what is Giovanni drinking?
2. David suspects that Giovanni is what?
3. Why is the murder of Guillaume big news?
4. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
5. To assist with the relationship with Hella, what does David ask his father for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hella learn that David is a homosexual?
2. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
3. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
4. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
5. Why does David contemplate suicide?
6. What does David believe about the murder?
7. What shocking news does David hear regarding Guillaume?
8. What does Giovanni say will happen to him, if he and David are separated and why?
9. Even though David promises to move to another country with Giovanni, he secretly believes he will still do what?
10. In what ways is Giovanni's room isolated?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)