|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hella want out of life?
(a) All of these.
(b) To have a man to come home to.
(c) To have a family.
(d) To settle down.
2. Where does David go without Hella?
(a) The United States.
(c) The prison.
3. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
(a) She respects him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She pities him.
4. What does Hella say Americans should never do?
(a) Learn another language.
(b) Date rich men.
(c) Go to Europe.
(d) Forget their past.
5. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He invites her to the bar.
(b) He asks her to a movie.
(c) He invites her to dinner.
(d) He asks to drink at her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right after sleeping with Giovanni, who tries to pick up on David?
2. David believes that newspapers exist for a purpose other than what?
3. What bothers David about the interaction with Sue?
4. What does Guillaume call Giovanni when he fires him?
5. Where does David meet Hella when she comes back to town?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)