|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tragedy has Giovanni recently endured?
(a) A still-born child.
(b) The death of his grandmother.
(c) Losing the family fortune.
(d) Losing his parents.
2. Why is the murder of Guillaume big news?
(a) It was the third murder at that bar.
(b) His ancestors were important.
(c) The neighborhood was formerly crime-free.
(d) It was so gruesome.
3. After the murder, David admits to Hella that he felt what for Giovanni?
4. Giovanni believes he can tell Guillaume is in a bad mood when he does what?
(a) Looks respectable.
(b) Has a drink at work.
(c) Picks on ruffians.
(d) Starts ranting.
5. Who did Giovanni turn to for help when David left him?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David pictures Giovanni's in jail, what brings him to tears?
2. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
3. What does Giovanni plead as his motive?
4. What bothers David about the interaction with Sue?
5. What role does David take on while Giovanni is at work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David take on the role of housewife while Giovanni is at the bar?
2. Why does David contemplate suicide?
3. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
4. What does David believe about the murder?
5. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
6. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
7. What is Hella worried about, upon seeing David?
8. David suggests the garbage in the city goes to where?
9. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
10. Why does Giovanni make fun of the idea of David "hurting his feelings"?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)