|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue ask David to meet up with her again?
(a) She enjoyed the experience.
(b) She wants to get married.
(c) She is in love with David.
(d) To be polite.
2. What does Giovanni plead as his motive?
(b) Self defense.
(c) He pleads not guilty.
3. How does David feel after the encounter with Sue?
(c) All of these.
4. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
(a) If David is homosexual.
(b) If David has made any close friends.
(c) If David is popular.
(d) If he is seeing anyone.
5. What affliction does David begin to suffer from, once Giovanni is in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hella decline the invitation to spend time with Jacques and Giovanni?
2. After the murder, David admits to Hella that he felt what for Giovanni?
3. Why is Hella shocked when Guillaume is murdered?
4. After David and Giovanni share their first sexual encounter, why does David stay?
5. David thought about suicide when he was younger, but for what purpose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Even though David promises to move to another country with Giovanni, he secretly believes he will still do what?
2. What does Giovanni say will happen to him, if he and David are separated and why?
3. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
4. Who do Hella and David run into at a bookstore?
5. How does David learn the details of Giovanni's case?
6. What does David believe about the murder?
7. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
8. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
9. Why does David take on the role of housewife while Giovanni is at the bar?
10. Why does Giovanni make fun of the idea of David "hurting his feelings"?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)