|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guillaume wearing when he fires Giovanni?
(a) A blue velvet coat.
(c) A suit and jacket.
(d) A dressing gown.
2. Right after sleeping with Giovanni, who tries to pick up on David?
(a) A sailor.
(c) The postman.
3. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He invites her to the bar.
(b) He asks her to a movie.
(c) He asks to drink at her place.
(d) He invites her to dinner.
4. Where does Giovanni stay while awaiting his trial?
(a) With Jacques.
(b) Giovanni's room.
(c) With David.
(d) In prison.
5. Jacques suggests that he, Giovanni, David, and Hella do what?
(a) Go on vacation.
(b) Get drinks.
(c) Sit with a professional mediator.
(d) Have dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. David considers Giovanni weak for doing what?
2. David believes that newspapers exist for a purpose other than what?
3. What does David attempt to avoid discussing with Hella?
4. Why does David begin contemplating suicide?
5. Upon seeing Hella again, David pretends not to know what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
2. Where do Hella and David find a house together?
3. Why does David contemplate suicide?
4. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
5. Why is Giovanni's situation so difficult when David leaves?
6. What is Hella worried about, upon seeing David?
7. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
8. Who can David relate to in line at American Express and why?
9. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
10. What shocking news does David hear regarding Guillaume?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)