|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David imagine Giovanni did, prior to the murder?
(a) How long he waited to commit the crime.
(b) All of these.
(c) Who Giovanni drank with ahead of time.
(d) The conversation with Guillaume.
2. Once Hella returns, what news does David send his father?
(a) He and Hella will be married.
(b) He and Hella will honeymoon in Europe.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will return to America.
3. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He invites her to dinner.
(b) He invites her to the bar.
(c) He asks to drink at her place.
(d) He asks her to a movie.
4. The French news claims what is lost with Guillaume's murder?
(a) French history.
(b) Respect for humanity.
(c) A great bar.
(d) A brilliant mind.
5. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She respects him.
(d) She does not like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to seem unclean to David?
2. What bothers David about Giovanni's room?
3. Why does Giovanni think Guillaume fired him?
4. Right after sleeping with Giovanni, who tries to pick up on David?
5. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
2. Who can David relate to in line at American Express and why?
3. What shocking news does David hear regarding Guillaume?
4. What does David believe about the murder?
5. Why does Giovanni make fun of the idea of David "hurting his feelings"?
6. What does Giovanni say will happen to him, if he and David are separated and why?
7. How does David learn the details of Giovanni's case?
8. Why is the life in the south of France less than idyllic for David and Hella?
9. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
10. How does Hella learn that David is a homosexual?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)