|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hella ask many questions about Giovanni?
(a) At the dinner table.
(b) In bed.
(c) On long drives.
(d) On walks.
2. What country does David suggest he and Giovanni move to?
(c) The United States.
3. Why does Hella decline the invitation to spend time with Jacques and Giovanni?
(a) She has plans with her sister.
(b) She has made David dinner.
(c) She is mad at David.
(d) She is tired from travel.
4. Where does Giovanni stay while awaiting his trial?
(a) With David.
(b) In prison.
(c) Giovanni's room.
(d) With Jacques.
5. What does David attempt to avoid discussing with Hella?
(a) Their future.
(b) HIs parents.
(c) Her trip.
(d) Their past.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the news of Guillaume's murder breaks, what happens to Giovanni?
2. Why is Hella shocked when Guillaume is murdered?
3. When Giovanni insults him, how does David feel?
4. What object do David and Giovanni seem to threaten one another with?
5. David suspects that Giovanni is what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)