|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the murder of Guillaume big news?
(a) His ancestors were important.
(b) The neighborhood was formerly crime-free.
(c) It was the third murder at that bar.
(d) It was so gruesome.
2. What did Giovanni steal from Guillaume's pockets, after murdering him?
(c) A watch.
3. What does Guillaume call Giovanni when he fires him?
(b) All of these.
(c) A dirty little secret boy.
4. Where does David meet Hella when she comes back to town?
(a) Hella's house.
(b) His old apartment.
(c) The train station.
(d) A park bench.
5. What surprises David about seeing Hella again?
(a) He feels so happy.
(b) She has dyed her hair red.
(c) He does not find her attractive.
(d) He feels so sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part of Hella's intimidates David?
2. What does David think of Americans, in comparison to the French?
3. In retrospect, why does David believe he moved in with Giovanni?
4. What bothers David about the interaction with Sue?
5. The French news claims what is lost with Guillaume's murder?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)