|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After David and Giovanni share their first sexual encounter, why does David stay?
(a) He is too timid to leave.
(b) He is in love with Giovanni.
(c) He is afraid of Giovanni.
(d) He has given up on life.
2. Why is the murder of Guillaume big news?
(a) His ancestors were important.
(b) It was so gruesome.
(c) It was the third murder at that bar.
(d) The neighborhood was formerly crime-free.
3. What country does David suggest he and Giovanni move to?
(a) The United States.
4. What does David imagine Giovanni did, prior to the murder?
(a) How long he waited to commit the crime.
(b) The conversation with Guillaume.
(c) Who Giovanni drank with ahead of time.
(d) All of these.
5. How long does David spend away from Giovanni when Hella first arrives?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What violent outburst comes from Giovanni, after he gets fired.
2. Where does David pick up his mail?
3. Why does Giovanni think Guillaume fired him?
4. David suspects that Giovanni is what?
5. Guillaume accuses Giovanni of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David take on the role of housewife while Giovanni is at the bar?
2. What does David believe about the murder?
3. Where do Hella and David find a house together?
4. Why does Giovanni smash a cognac glass in Part Two: Chapter Three?
5. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
6. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
7. How does Hella learn that David is a homosexual?
8. David suggests the garbage in the city goes to where?
9. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
10. What does Giovanni's room make David think of?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)