|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
(a) It is a mistake.
(b) It is love.
(c) It is casual.
(d) It is disrespectful.
2. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He invites her to the bar.
(b) He invites her to dinner.
(c) He asks her to a movie.
(d) He asks to drink at her place.
3. Why does Hella decline the invitation to spend time with Jacques and Giovanni?
(a) She has plans with her sister.
(b) She is mad at David.
(c) She is tired from travel.
(d) She has made David dinner.
4. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
(a) If David has made any close friends.
(b) If David is popular.
(c) If David is homosexual.
(d) If he is seeing anyone.
5. Giovanni believes he can tell Guillaume is in a bad mood when he does what?
(a) Starts ranting.
(b) Picks on ruffians.
(c) Has a drink at work.
(d) Looks respectable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What violent outburst comes from Giovanni, after he gets fired.
2. When Giovanni insults him, how does David feel?
3. What surprises David about seeing Hella again?
4. What bothers David about Giovanni's room?
5. Why is Giovanni's face puffy when David goes to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Giovanni make fun of the idea of David "hurting his feelings"?
2. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
3. How does David learn the details of Giovanni's case?
4. In what ways is Giovanni's room isolated?
5. Who do Hella and David run into at a bookstore?
6. David suggests the garbage in the city goes to where?
7. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
8. Who can David relate to in line at American Express and why?
9. Why did David dislike it when Giovanni called him an American?
10. What shocking news does David hear regarding Guillaume?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)