|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guillaume call Giovanni when he fires him?
(a) A dirty little secret boy.
(d) All of these.
2. What does David avoid telling his father?
(a) All of these.
(b) His engagement to Hella.
(c) His financial situation.
(d) His relationship with Giovanni.
3. What does David lie to Giovanni about?
(d) His living situation.
4. What does Giovanni plead as his motive?
(b) Self defense.
(d) He pleads not guilty.
5. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David proposition Sue?
2. Jacques suggests that he, Giovanni, David, and Hella do what?
3. How does David feel about Paris?
4. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
5. Where does David run into Giovanni, while with Hella?
Short Essay Questions
1. David suggests the garbage in the city goes to where?
2. Why did David dislike it when Giovanni called him an American?
3. Where do Hella and David find a house together?
4. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
5. Why is the life in the south of France less than idyllic for David and Hella?
6. Even though David promises to move to another country with Giovanni, he secretly believes he will still do what?
7. What is Hella worried about, upon seeing David?
8. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
9. What does Giovanni say will happen to him, if he and David are separated and why?
10. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)