|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacques suggests that he, Giovanni, David, and Hella do what?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Sit with a professional mediator.
(c) Go on vacation.
(d) Get drinks.
2. David thought about suicide when he was younger, but for what purpose?
3. What does David criticize about Giovanni?
(a) His family.
(b) His accent.
(c) His room.
(d) His ambition.
4. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He asks to drink at her place.
(b) He invites her to the bar.
(c) He asks her to a movie.
(d) He invites her to dinner.
5. Where does David run into Giovanni, while with Hella?
(a) The bar.
(b) A symphony.
(c) A bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David pictures Giovanni's in jail, what brings him to tears?
2. Where does Hella ask many questions about Giovanni?
3. Where does Giovanni stay while awaiting his trial?
4. Why does Hella decline the invitation to spend time with Jacques and Giovanni?
5. How does David feel about Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hella question David about his relationship with Giovanni?
2. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
3. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
4. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
5. David suggests the garbage in the city goes to where?
6. What does David notice about the American men at American Express?
7. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
8. Why does David contemplate suicide?
9. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
10. How does David learn the details of Giovanni's case?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)