|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giovanni steal from Guillaume's pockets, after murdering him?
(b) A watch.
2. Who did Giovanni turn to for help when David left him?
(a) His father.
3. Why is the murder of Guillaume big news?
(a) The neighborhood was formerly crime-free.
(b) It was the third murder at that bar.
(c) It was so gruesome.
(d) His ancestors were important.
4. Once Hella returns, what news does David send his father?
(a) He will return to America.
(b) He and Hella will be married.
(c) All of these.
(d) He and Hella will honeymoon in Europe.
5. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
(a) She respects him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She pities him.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David avoid telling his father?
2. What does Giovanni warn David in regards to returning home?
3. How does David feel after the encounter with Sue?
4. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
5. When David pictures Giovanni's in jail, what brings him to tears?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)