|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
(a) It is love.
(b) It is disrespectful.
(c) It is a mistake.
(d) It is casual.
2. After the murder, David admits to Hella that he felt what for Giovanni?
3. What does Hella want out of life?
(a) All of these.
(b) To have a family.
(c) To have a man to come home to.
(d) To settle down.
4. What object do David and Giovanni seem to threaten one another with?
5. What did Giovanni steal from Guillaume's pockets, after murdering him?
(b) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Giovanni turn to for help when David left him?
2. Why does David want to sleep with Sue?
3. Why does Giovanni refuse to pick up mail with David?
4. When David pictures Giovanni's in jail, what brings him to tears?
5. What does Giovanni want from David?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Hella and David find a house together?
2. Who can David relate to in line at American Express and why?
3. How does David learn the details of Giovanni's case?
4. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
5. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
6. Even though David promises to move to another country with Giovanni, he secretly believes he will still do what?
7. What does Giovanni's room make David think of?
8. What does David believe about the murder?
9. When Hella arrives, what does David do to Giovanni?
10. Why does Hella question David about his relationship with Giovanni?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)