|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue ask David to meet up with her again?
(a) She is in love with David.
(b) To be polite.
(c) She enjoyed the experience.
(d) She wants to get married.
2. Giovanni claims all Americans are what?
(c) Too educated.
(d) The same.
3. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
(a) It is disrespectful.
(b) It is a mistake.
(c) It is casual.
(d) It is love.
4. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
(a) If David has made any close friends.
(b) If he is seeing anyone.
(c) If David is popular.
(d) If David is homosexual.
5. David compares the house he lives in with Hella to what?
(a) A sweet dream.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) A prison.
(d) A sanctuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David want to sleep with Sue?
2. David thought about suicide when he was younger, but for what purpose?
3. What does Giovanni want from David?
4. While David is in Europe, what concerns David's father about their relationship?
5. What does Giovanni do to Guillaume, once learning he is fired?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
2. What does David believe about the murder?
3. In what ways is Giovanni's room isolated?
4. Why is Giovanni home when David returns from his tryst with Sue?
5. What shocking news does David hear regarding Guillaume?
6. What does David notice about the American men at American Express?
7. Why is Giovanni's situation so difficult when David leaves?
8. Why does David contemplate suicide?
9. What does Guillaume attempt to do prior to firing Giovanni?
10. Why does David take on the role of housewife while Giovanni is at the bar?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)