|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(c) Barely decipherable.
2. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
(a) Existing out in space.
(b) Existing beneath the sea.
(d) Heaven and hell.
3. When does David meet Giovanni?
(a) His first year in England.
(b) His first year in Paris.
(c) His second year in Paris.
(d) His third year in England.
4. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(b) Found to be a challenge.
(c) Couldn't get enough of.
5. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
2. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
3. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
4. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
5. What does Giovanni respect about women?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jacques concerned about Guillaume's love life?
2. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
3. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
4. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
5. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
6. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
7. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
8. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
9. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
10. After David's first encounter with Giovanni, why does he attempt to dismiss its importance?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)