|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event removes Joey from David's life?
(a) Joey dies.
(b) Joey's mother dies.
(c) David threatens Joey's life.
(d) Joey's family moves away.
2. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
(a) David's father.
(c) Most of the club members.
(d) The police.
3. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
(a) The judge.
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
4. Where does Giovanni invite David after their first meal together?
(a) The bar.
(b) His parent's house.
(c) His apartment.
(d) Jacques' after party.
5. In the future, when do Joey and David meet again?
(a) At college.
(b) They do not meet again.
(c) In the army.
(d) At David's parent's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
2. How does David feel after having sex with Joey?
3. Why is there traffic after the bar closes?
4. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
5. What is Giovanni's reaction to Jacques?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
2. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
3. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
4. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
5. What advice does Jacques give to David, regarding Giovanni?
6. How does Giovanni die?
7. Where is David's girlfriend when he meets Giovanni for the first time?
8. What is Giovanni's opinion of the physical relationship he shared with Guillaume?
9. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
10. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)