|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
(d) All of these.
2. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
(a) The judge.
(b) His father.
(d) No one.
3. What role does David serve in the novel?
(a) All of these.
(d) Main character.
4. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Jacques is afraid David will do what to Giovanni?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Go out with him.
(c) Fall in love with him.
(d) Shut him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David crash into while driving drunk?
2. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
3. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
4. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
5. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Jacques give to David, regarding Giovanni?
2. What is Giovanni's opinion of the physical relationship he shared with Guillaume?
3. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
4. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
5. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
6. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
7. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
8. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
9. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
10. How does Giovanni die?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)