|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David treat Joey, following their sexual encounter?
(a) He is mean to him.
(b) He refuses to speak to him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He is polite to him.
2. Where does Giovanni invite David after their first meal together?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The bar.
(c) Jacques' after party.
(d) His parent's house.
3. Jacques is afraid David will do what to Giovanni?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Go out with him.
(c) Shut him out.
(d) Fall in love with him.
4. When does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) Two days after they begin a physical relationship.
(b) A week after they begin a physical relationship.
(c) A month after they begin a physical relationship.
(d) Right after they begin a physical relationship.
5. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(a) Barely decipherable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
2. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
3. What does Giovanni warn David, regarding Hella?
4. What do David and Giovanni talk about, when they first meet?
5. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
2. Why does the cab ride seem to take forever, once the bar is closed and David is with Giovanni?
3. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
4. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
5. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
6. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
7. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
8. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
9. When David tells Hella he loves her, what about the statement rings false?
10. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)