|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
(a) Sell drugs.
(b) Steal from his employer.
(c) Let Giullaume take advantage of him.
(d) Play guitar in the subway.
2. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(b) Couldn't get enough of.
(c) Found to be a challenge.
3. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
4. What is immediately apparent, when David and Giovanni meet?
(a) They do not like each other.
(b) Giovanni is much more intelligent.
(c) A mutual attraction.
(d) David is allergic to olives.
5. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(a) Jacques' father.
(c) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
2. Where does Giovanni spend time apart from David?
3. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
4. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
5. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
2. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
3. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
4. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
5. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
6. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
7. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
8. After David's first encounter with Giovanni, why does he attempt to dismiss its importance?
9. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
10. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)