|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Physical relationships.
(b) Alcohol and drugs.
(c) Emotional relationships.
(d) Broken hearts.
2. Who is Madame Clothilde?
(a) Giovanni's former employer.
(b) David's landlord.
(c) Giovanni's sister.
(d) Giovanni's mother.
3. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
(b) Berates him for being homosexual.
(c) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(d) Gets jealous.
5. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
(a) A biker bar.
(b) A wine bar.
(c) A cigar bar.
(d) A gay bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of David's faults?
2. Where are David and Giovanni stuck together, due to traffic?
3. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
4. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
5. Giovanni believes Paris to be what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the newspaper sensationalize Guillaume's murder?
2. What does David believe about the murder?
3. How does Giovanni die?
4. Why does David take on the role of housewife while Giovanni is at the bar?
5. Even though David promises to move to another country with Giovanni, he secretly believes he will still do what?
6. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
7. What does Giovanni's room make David think of?
8. Why does David stare at the sailor on the street?
9. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
10. Who can David relate to in line at American Express and why?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)