|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
(a) It is ridiculous.
(b) It is an obvious choice.
(c) It is complicated.
(d) It is embarrassing.
2. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
(a) A wine bar.
(b) A gay bar.
(c) A biker bar.
(d) A cigar bar.
3. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
4. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
5. Jacques is afraid David will do what to Giovanni?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Shut him out.
(c) Fall in love with him.
(d) Go out with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni do for a living?
2. How does Ellen act when company is present?
3. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
4. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
5. Who is Madame Clothilde?
Short Essay Questions
1. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
2. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
3. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
4. When David tells Hella he loves her, what about the statement rings false?
5. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
6. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
7. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
8. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
9. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
10. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)