|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel after his conversation with Giovanni?
(b) Self conscious.
2. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) It decays.
(b) David realizes he loves her.
(c) It improves.
(d) It becomes passionate.
3. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(b) Berates him for being homosexual.
(c) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
(d) Gets jealous.
4. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Too many debts.
(b) Giovanni sleeps over.
(c) Loud noise.
(d) Hella sleeps over.
5. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
(a) The landlord.
(d) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Madame Clothilde?
2. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
3. Jacques suggests that David should do what?
4. Where is Giovanni from?
5. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
2. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
3. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
4. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
5. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
6. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
7. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
8. What is Giovanni's opinion of the physical relationship he shared with Guillaume?
9. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
10. In retrospect, what does Jacques regret regarding Giovanni?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)