|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about being stuck with Giovanni after the bar closes?
2. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) To spend more time with him.
(b) Giovanni is scared of the dark.
(c) He does not have a place to stay.
(d) Hella kicks David out.
3. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
4. What is the main difference between David and Jacques?
(b) Hair color.
(c) Sexual preference.
5. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
(a) They cannot get real jobs.
(b) Because they are barbaric.
(c) To have something to do.
(d) To find food to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hella is the only woman David really what?
2. Where does Giovanni invite David after their first meal together?
3. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
4. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
5. Where are David and Giovanni stuck together, due to traffic?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways is Giovanni's room isolated?
2. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
3. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
4. Where is David's girlfriend when he meets Giovanni for the first time?
5. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
6. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
7. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
8. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
9. Why does David complain about Giovanni's room?
10. How does Giovanni die?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)