|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
(c) The summer with Joey.
(d) High school.
3. What is the main difference between David and Jacques?
(a) Sexual preference.
(c) Hair color.
4. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
(a) He has an ugly scar on his face.
(b) He has to spend time in jail.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He is paralyzed for six months.
5. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Gets jealous.
(b) Berates him for being homosexual.
(c) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(d) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
2. Where does Hella go, following David's relationship with Giovanni?
3. Where is Giovanni from?
4. Why is David reluctant to interact with Giovanni?
5. How does David feel about his attraction to Giovanni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
2. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
3. How does Giovanni die?
4. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
5. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
6. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
7. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
8. What did David want from his relationship with his father?
9. Why does the cab ride seem to take forever, once the bar is closed and David is with Giovanni?
10. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)