|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
(a) Giovanni plays the piano for him.
(b) They get in a fight.
(c) They talk about Hella for hours.
(d) They sleep together.
2. What is the main difference between David and Jacques?
(c) Sexual preference.
(d) Hair color.
3. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
4. Why does David move out of Giovanni's apartment?
(a) The landlord kicks him out.
(b) He is no longer in love.
(c) Hella returns home.
(d) Giovanni kicks him out.
5. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Giovanni sleeps over.
(b) Hella sleeps over.
(c) Too many debts.
(d) Loud noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
2. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
3. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
4. How close in age are David and Hella?
5. When does David meet Giovanni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did David want from his relationship with his father?
2. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
3. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
4. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
5. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
6. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
7. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
8. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
9. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
10. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)