|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking back, why does David think he chose to move to Europe?
(a) His sexual orientation.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) To learn about a different culture.
(d) To get away from his family.
2. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(a) Found to be a challenge.
(b) Couldn't get enough of.
3. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
4. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He admires David.
(b) He respects David.
(c) He is suspicious of David.
(d) He does not like David.
5. How does David treat Joey, following their sexual encounter?
(a) He punches him.
(b) He refuses to speak to him.
(c) He is polite to him.
(d) He is mean to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David plan to do when Hella returns from Spain?
2. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
3. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
4. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
5. What does David choose to do instead of going to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
2. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
3. After David's first encounter with Giovanni, why does he attempt to dismiss its importance?
4. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
5. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
6. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
7. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
8. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
9. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
10. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)