|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the future, when do Joey and David meet again?
(a) In the army.
(b) They do not meet again.
(c) At college.
(d) At David's parent's house.
2. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The landlord.
3. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
(a) Why she is always crying.
(b) If she is pregnant.
(c) If he will marry her.
(d) Her true nationality.
4. Where does the landlady ask David to leave his apartment key?
(a) The mailbox.
(b) With her husband.
(c) With Giovanni.
(d) She tells him to keep it.
5. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(c) The landlord.
(d) Jacques' father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares a running commentary about the potential relationship between David and Giovanni?
2. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
3. When does David meet Giovanni?
4. What does David choose to do instead of going to college?
5. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jacques concerned about Guillaume's love life?
2. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
3. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
4. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
5. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
6. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
7. In retrospect, what does Jacques regret regarding Giovanni?
8. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
9. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
10. When David tells Hella he loves her, what about the statement rings false?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)