|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his sexual experience with Joey, what is David worried about?
(a) His mother finding out.
(b) His masculinity.
(c) Joey's girlfriend.
2. What do Jacques and David first doubt about Giovanni?
(a) His accent.
(b) His sincerity.
(c) His sexual orientation.
(d) His nationality.
3. What does Jacques offer David, after meeting Giovanni?
(a) A bet.
(c) A truce.
(d) A necklace.
4. What happens to David's attraction to Hella, after the conversation with Giovanni?
(a) It weakens.
(b) It intensifies.
(c) It vanishes altogether.
(d) It remains the same.
5. How many times did David tell Hella he loved her?
(a) On her birthday.
(d) Every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there traffic after the bar closes?
2. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
3. Hella is the only woman David really what?
4. At the thought of Hella's return, how does David feel?
5. As David gets to know Giovanni, what begins to happen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
2. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
3. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
4. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
5. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
6. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
7. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
8. Where is David's girlfriend when he meets Giovanni for the first time?
9. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
10. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)