|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) He does not have a place to stay.
(b) To spend more time with him.
(c) Hella kicks David out.
(d) Giovanni is scared of the dark.
2. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(c) Riding horses.
3. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Hella sleeps over.
(b) Loud noise.
(c) Too many debts.
(d) Giovanni sleeps over.
4. What does David crash into while driving drunk?
(a) A telephone pole.
(b) A person.
(c) His house.
(d) A gravestone.
5. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(b) Gets jealous.
(c) Berates him for being homosexual.
(d) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni warn David, regarding Hella?
2. What happens to David's attraction to Hella, after the conversation with Giovanni?
3. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
4. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
5. Where are David and Giovanni stuck together, due to traffic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
2. What does the landlady review before allowing David to leave his rented apartment?
3. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
4. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
5. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
6. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
7. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
8. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
9. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
10. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)