|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
(a) Giovanni angers David.
(b) Jacques interrupts.
(c) David loses interest.
(d) Giovanni is at work.
2. At the thought of Hella's return, how does David feel?
3. Where does Giovanni spend time apart from David?
(a) When he is fishing.
(b) At work.
(c) His morning jog.
4. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
(c) Vague interest.
5. How does David feel after his conversation with Giovanni?
(c) Self conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David meet Giovanni?
2. Where do Giovanni and David share their first meal together?
3. Who first helps David when he is evicted?
4. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
5. Where is the picture of David's mother kept?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
2. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
3. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
4. Why is Jacques concerned about Guillaume's love life?
5. What does Giovanni admit, regarding his relationship with Guillaume?
6. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
7. Why does the cab ride seem to take forever, once the bar is closed and David is with Giovanni?
8. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
9. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
10. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)