|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about his attraction to Giovanni?
(d) All of these.
2. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
(a) It is embarrassing.
(b) It is complicated.
(c) It is ridiculous.
(d) It is an obvious choice.
3. What does David blame Giovanni for?
(a) Being late on rent.
(b) Their involvement.
(c) Stealing money from the bar.
(d) Flirting with Jacques.
4. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
5. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
(a) He reads David poetry.
(b) He wakes David up.
(c) He cooks dinner.
(d) He tries to snuggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Giovanni's reaction to Jacques?
2. Giovanni claims that one day he might do what?
3. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
4. Who visits David in the hospital following the drunk driving accident?
5. As David gets to know Giovanni, what begins to happen?
Short Essay Questions
1. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
2. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
3. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
4. What is Giovanni's opinion of the physical relationship he shared with Guillaume?
5. Why is David ashamed to be seen with Jacques and Guillaume?
6. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
7. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
8. Why does the cab ride seem to take forever, once the bar is closed and David is with Giovanni?
9. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
10. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)