|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) A month after they begin a physical relationship.
(b) A week after they begin a physical relationship.
(c) Right after they begin a physical relationship.
(d) Two days after they begin a physical relationship.
2. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
(a) Existing out in space.
(c) Existing beneath the sea.
(d) Heaven and hell.
3. Who refuses to help Giovanni when he needs it?
(d) Giovanni's boss.
4. Where is Giovanni from?
(b) The United States.
5. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
(b) Vague interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
2. When does David meet Giovanni?
3. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
4. What does David blame Giovanni for?
5. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
Short Essay Questions
1. What details does David remember about his Aunt Ellen's appearance?
2. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
3. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
4. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
5. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
6. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
7. Why is Jacques concerned about Guillaume's love life?
8. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
9. What does the landlady review before allowing David to leave his rented apartment?
10. What is the state of David's relationship with Hella when he meets Giovanni?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)