|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) A month after they begin a physical relationship.
(b) Right after they begin a physical relationship.
(c) Two days after they begin a physical relationship.
(d) A week after they begin a physical relationship.
2. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
(a) Jacques interrupts.
(b) Giovanni is at work.
(c) Giovanni angers David.
(d) David loses interest.
3. What does David blame Giovanni for?
(a) Flirting with Jacques.
(b) Being late on rent.
(c) Stealing money from the bar.
(d) Their involvement.
4. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(d) Riding horses.
5. What does David crash into while driving drunk?
(a) A person.
(b) A gravestone.
(c) His house.
(d) A telephone pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ellen act when company is present?
2. What does David plan to do when Hella returns from Spain?
3. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
4. How does David feel after his conversation with Giovanni?
5. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
Short Essay Questions
1. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
2. As David's love grows for Giovanni, what surprising emotion grows as well?
3. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
4. Where is David's girlfriend when he meets Giovanni for the first time?
5. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
6. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
7. What advice does Jacques give to David, regarding Giovanni?
8. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
9. What does the landlady review before allowing David to leave his rented apartment?
10. The first night they meet, where does David go with Giovanni?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)