|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is immediately apparent, when David and Giovanni meet?
(a) Giovanni is much more intelligent.
(b) A mutual attraction.
(c) David is allergic to olives.
(d) They do not like each other.
2. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
(a) Sell drugs.
(b) Steal from his employer.
(c) Play guitar in the subway.
(d) Let Giullaume take advantage of him.
3. Jacques is afraid David will do what to Giovanni?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Fall in love with him.
(c) Shut him out.
(d) Go out with him.
4. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Broken hearts.
(d) Physical relationships.
5. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
2. Looking back, why does David think he chose to move to Europe?
3. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
4. How close in age are David and Hella?
5. Where does David go with Giovanni, once the bar closes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
2. How does Giovanni die?
3. What lie does David regret telling Giovanni?
4. In regards to Hella, what do David and Giovanni discuss prior to her return?
5. Why is David reluctant to reveal his attraction to Giovanni?
6. What judgment does Giovanni have for the country of France?
7. What does Jacques think of Giovanni, upon first meeting him?
8. Why does David want to continue dating Hella, even though he is in love with Giovanni?
9. Why does the cab ride seem to take forever, once the bar is closed and David is with Giovanni?
10. When David became injured from driving drunk, how did his father react?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)