|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
(a) Vague interest.
2. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
(a) Like he can do better.
(c) As though life has gotten easier.
(d) Ashamed of his sexuality.
3. In the future, when do Joey and David meet again?
(a) At David's parent's house.
(b) They do not meet again.
(c) At college.
(d) In the army.
4. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Broken hearts.
(d) Physical relationships.
5. As David gets older, what type of relationship does his father want?
(a) Father to son.
(c) He does not want a relationship.
(d) A friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jacques and David first doubt about Giovanni?
2. Why is there traffic after the bar closes?
3. What do David and Giovanni talk about, when they first meet?
4. Who shares a running commentary about the potential relationship between David and Giovanni?
5. What does Giovanni do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Now that David has begun a homosexual relationship, how does he feel about his decision?
2. What advice does Jacques give to David, regarding Giovanni?
3. David decides that he will do what, when Hella returns?
4. What does Giovanni think about the relationship with Hella?
5. What embarrasses David during his conversation with Giovanni?
6. What does Giovanni say in an attempt to sabotage the relationship with Hella?
7. When David and Joey are swimming together, what is David's first hint that Joey may be attracted to him as well?
8. How does Giovanni die?
9. What is Giovanni's opinion of the physical relationship he shared with Guillaume?
10. After sleeping with Joey, what does David resolve regarding his sexual orientation?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)