|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part of Hella's intimidates David?
2. Giovanni claims all Americans are what?
(a) The same.
(c) Too educated.
3. While David is in Europe, what concerns David's father about their relationship?
(a) David never mentions his mother.
(b) David refuses to speak to him.
(c) David will not let him visit.
(d) David does not write enough.
4. What does David avoid telling his father?
(a) His financial situation.
(b) His relationship with Giovanni.
(c) His engagement to Hella.
(d) All of these.
5. Who did Giovanni have a happy relationship with, prior to David?
(a) An Italian woman.
(c) A French woman.
(d) A sailor.
6. What does Guillaume call Giovanni when he fires him?
(a) All of these.
(d) A dirty little secret boy.
7. What role does David take on while Giovanni is at work?
8. What does Giovanni plead as his motive?
(b) Self defense.
(d) He pleads not guilty.
9. What affliction does David begin to suffer from, once Giovanni is in prison?
10. Where does Giovanni stay while awaiting his trial?
(a) With David.
(b) In prison.
(c) Giovanni's room.
(d) With Jacques.
11. What does Giovanni want from David?
(a) His car.
(b) A promise ring.
(c) A commitment.
(d) His clothes.
12. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
13. After the murder, David admits to Hella that he felt what for Giovanni?
14. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
(a) She pities him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She respects him.
15. Who keeps in touch with Giovanni's lawyer?
(d) Giovanni's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giovanni believes he can tell Guillaume is in a bad mood when he does what?
2. What does Giovanni compare Guillaume's body to?
3. Why does David want to sleep with Sue?
4. To assist with the relationship with Hella, what does David ask his father for?
5. What does Giovanni warn David in regards to returning home?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)