|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon seeing Hella again, David pretends not to know what?
(a) Her name.
(b) If they are engaged.
(c) The date.
(d) What time it is.
2. After the murder, David admits to Hella that he felt what for Giovanni?
3. Where does David run into Giovanni, while with Hella?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) The bar.
4. When pressed, David tells Hella what about his relationship with Giovanni?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They were roommates.
(d) They play soccer together.
5. What country does David suggest he and Giovanni move to?
(d) The United States.
6. What does David avoid telling his father?
(a) His relationship with Giovanni.
(b) All of these.
(c) His financial situation.
(d) His engagement to Hella.
7. What does David imagine Giovanni did, prior to the murder?
(a) How long he waited to commit the crime.
(b) Who Giovanni drank with ahead of time.
(c) All of these.
(d) The conversation with Guillaume.
8. What role does David take on while Giovanni is at work?
9. What does David's father avoid asking David, regarding his personal relationships?
(a) If David is popular.
(b) If he is seeing anyone.
(c) If David has made any close friends.
(d) If David is homosexual.
10. Why is Giovanni home from work after David's affair with Sue?
(a) He was worried about David's whereabouts.
(b) He got fired.
(c) He is scared to go outside.
(d) He quit his job.
11. David believes that newspapers exist for a purpose other than what?
(a) Creating heroes.
(b) Entertaining the masses.
(c) Making money.
(d) Telling the truth.
12. How does David feel after the encounter with Sue?
(a) All of these.
13. David considers Giovanni weak for doing what?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Begging for his job.
(d) Eating sweets.
14. Giovanni believes he can tell Guillaume is in a bad mood when he does what?
(a) Looks respectable.
(b) Starts ranting.
(c) Picks on ruffians.
(d) Has a drink at work.
15. Where does Giovanni stay while awaiting his trial?
(a) With Jacques.
(b) With David.
(c) Giovanni's room.
(d) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Giovanni insults him, how does David feel?
2. What does Giovanni want from David?
3. When Giovanni is mad at David, what insult does he use to hurt him?
4. What body part of Hella's intimidates David?
5. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)