|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the future, when do Joey and David meet again?
(a) At David's parent's house.
(b) In the army.
(c) They do not meet again.
(d) At college.
2. Giovanni claims that one day he might do what?
(a) Have a mistress again.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Open a bar.
(d) Swim the English Channel.
3. Looking back, why does David think he chose to move to Europe?
(a) To learn about a different culture.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) To get away from his family.
(d) His sexual orientation.
4. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(d) Barely decipherable.
5. Giovanni believes Paris to be what?
(c) All of these.
6. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
(a) Giovanni angers David.
(b) Giovanni is at work.
(c) David loses interest.
(d) Jacques interrupts.
7. How does David feel about his attraction to Giovanni?
(a) All of these.
8. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He is suspicious of David.
(b) He does not like David.
(c) He admires David.
(d) He respects David.
9. What do David and Giovanni talk about, when they first meet?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) Their homosexuality.
(d) The differences between countries.
10. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
(a) It is embarrassing.
(b) It is an obvious choice.
(c) It is ridiculous.
(d) It is complicated.
11. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
(a) They talk about Hella for hours.
(b) They get in a fight.
(c) They sleep together.
(d) Giovanni plays the piano for him.
12. What time does the bar close, the night David meets Giovanni?
(a) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
13. Who visits David in the hospital following the drunk driving accident?
(d) His father.
14. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The landlord.
15. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
(a) A cigar bar.
(b) A biker bar.
(c) A gay bar.
(d) A wine bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David want to keep Hella from finding out about Giovanni?
2. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
3. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
4. Where are David and Giovanni stuck together, due to traffic?
5. Why does David move out of Giovanni's apartment?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)