|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
(a) His father.
(c) The judge.
(d) No one.
2. Where does Giovanni invite David after their first meal together?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His parent's house.
(c) The bar.
(d) Jacques' after party.
3. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) It improves.
(b) It decays.
(c) David realizes he loves her.
(d) It becomes passionate.
4. Why is David reluctant to interact with Giovanni?
(a) David is attracted to him.
(b) Giovanni has bad breath.
(c) David has heard rumors about him.
(d) Giovanni is trying to borrow money.
5. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(a) Found to be a challenge.
(d) Couldn't get enough of.
6. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(c) Jacques' father.
(d) The landlord.
7. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
(a) Her true nationality.
(b) Why she is always crying.
(c) If he will marry her.
(d) If she is pregnant.
8. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
(c) The summer with Joey.
(d) High school.
9. Jacques believes Giullaume's love life to be what?
10. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
(a) Flamboyant transvestites.
(b) Married women.
(c) Single women.
(d) FBI agents.
11. How Madame Clothilde greet Giovanni when she sees him?
(a) Asks him for the money he owes her.
(b) Kisses him on the lips.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Slaps him.
12. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(b) Barely decipherable.
13. What does David blame Giovanni for?
(a) Flirting with Jacques.
(b) Being late on rent.
(c) Their involvement.
(d) Stealing money from the bar.
14. At the thought of Hella's return, how does David feel?
15. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David crash into while driving drunk?
2. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
3. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
4. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
5. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)