|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Physical relationships.
(d) Broken hearts.
2. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
3. Where does David go with Giovanni, once the bar closes?
(c) His house.
4. How does David feel about being stuck with Giovanni after the bar closes?
5. Where is Giovanni from?
(b) The United States.
6. What is one of David's faults?
(a) He is a socialist.
(b) He does not want to marry.
(c) He is a prolific liar.
(d) He chews with his mouth open.
7. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
(a) A wine bar.
(b) A gay bar.
(c) A biker bar.
(d) A cigar bar.
8. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) It decays.
(b) It becomes passionate.
(c) It improves.
(d) David realizes he loves her.
9. What do Jacques and David first doubt about Giovanni?
(a) His accent.
(b) His sexual orientation.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His nationality.
10. Who does David spend most of his time with once he moves in with Giovanni?
(a) The landlord.
(c) The neighbors.
11. When does David meet Giovanni?
(a) His first year in Paris.
(b) His third year in England.
(c) His first year in England.
(d) His second year in Paris.
12. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
(a) The police.
(b) Most of the club members.
(c) David's father.
13. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
(a) They talk about Hella for hours.
(b) They sleep together.
(c) They get in a fight.
(d) Giovanni plays the piano for him.
14. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
(c) All of these.
15. Where do Giovanni and David share their first meal together?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) A dining room.
(c) David's house.
(d) Giovanni's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
2. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
3. What does Giovanni respect about women?
4. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
5. As David gets to know Giovanni, what begins to happen?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)