|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bar do Jacques and David go to, following David's eviction?
(a) A cigar bar.
(b) A gay bar.
(c) A biker bar.
(d) A wine bar.
2. What does Giovanni warn David, regarding Hella?
(a) She is probably sleeping with other men.
(b) She will trap him into marriage.
(c) She is not good for him.
(d) She is married to another man.
3. How does Ellen act when company is present?
(a) Polite to guests.
(b) She is rude to her brother.
(c) All of these.
4. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
(a) It is an obvious choice.
(b) It is ridiculous.
(c) It is complicated.
(d) It is embarrassing.
5. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He has to spend time in jail.
(c) He has an ugly scar on his face.
(d) He is paralyzed for six months.
6. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
7. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(b) The landlord.
(c) Jacques' father.
8. Where does the landlady ask David to leave his apartment key?
(a) With Giovanni.
(b) The mailbox.
(c) With her husband.
(d) She tells him to keep it.
9. What time does the bar close, the night David meets Giovanni?
(a) 2 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
10. Where does Hella go, following David's relationship with Giovanni?
(a) She stays in Paris.
11. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) It decays.
(b) David realizes he loves her.
(c) It improves.
(d) It becomes passionate.
12. As David gets older, what type of relationship does his father want?
(a) A friendship.
(b) Father to son.
(c) He does not want a relationship.
13. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He respects David.
(b) He admires David.
(c) He does not like David.
(d) He is suspicious of David.
14. How does David feel about his attraction to Giovanni?
(b) All of these.
15. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
(b) Flirt with women.
(c) Check them out.
(d) Tell loud jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first helps David when he is evicted?
2. What is one of David's faults?
3. Giovanni believes Paris to be what?
4. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
5. Who is Madame Clothilde?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)