|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Physical relationships.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Broken hearts.
(d) Alcohol and drugs.
2. How does David feel about his attraction to Giovanni?
(c) All of these.
3. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
(a) Existing beneath the sea.
(b) Existing out in space.
(d) Heaven and hell.
4. Where does the landlady ask David to leave his apartment key?
(a) The mailbox.
(b) With Giovanni.
(c) She tells him to keep it.
(d) With her husband.
5. As David gets to know Giovanni, what begins to happen?
(a) He becomes attracted to other men.
(b) He falls in love.
(c) He realizes Giovanni is a fraud.
(d) He starts losing sleep.
6. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
(c) All of these.
7. What does David blame Giovanni for?
(a) Their involvement.
(b) Stealing money from the bar.
(c) Flirting with Jacques.
(d) Being late on rent.
8. At the thought of Hella's return, how does David feel?
9. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
10. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Gets jealous.
(b) Berates him for being homosexual.
(c) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(d) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
11. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
(a) Tell loud jokes.
(c) Check them out.
(d) Flirt with women.
12. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
(a) He reads David poetry.
(b) He tries to snuggle.
(c) He cooks dinner.
(d) He wakes David up.
13. What does the landlady ask David regarding Hella?
(a) If she is pregnant.
(b) Her true nationality.
(c) Why she is always crying.
(d) If he will marry her.
14. What does Giovanni respect about women?
(a) Their shrewd behavior.
(b) Their inner life.
(c) Their physique.
(d) Their intelligence.
15. Why does David move out of Giovanni's apartment?
(a) Giovanni kicks him out.
(b) The landlord kicks him out.
(c) Hella returns home.
(d) He is no longer in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
2. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
3. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
4. What is Giovanni's reaction to Jacques?
5. What does David plan to do when Hella returns from Spain?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)