|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
2. Where does Hella go, following David's relationship with Giovanni?
(c) She stays in Paris.
3. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(d) Barely decipherable.
4. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
(b) Like he can do better.
(c) Ashamed of his sexuality.
(d) As though life has gotten easier.
5. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
6. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
(a) Giovanni angers David.
(b) Jacques interrupts.
(c) David loses interest.
(d) Giovanni is at work.
7. How Madame Clothilde greet Giovanni when she sees him?
(a) Kisses him on the lips.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Asks him for the money he owes her.
8. What role does David serve in the novel?
(c) Main character.
(d) All of these.
9. In the future, when do Joey and David meet again?
(a) They do not meet again.
(b) At David's parent's house.
(c) In the army.
(d) At college.
10. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(b) Riding horses.
11. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He respects David.
(b) He is suspicious of David.
(c) He does not like David.
(d) He admires David.
12. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
(a) The judge.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
13. Where does Giovanni spend time apart from David?
(a) When he is fishing.
(b) His morning jog.
(c) At work.
14. What is Giovanni's reaction to Jacques?
15. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
(a) The police.
(c) Most of the club members.
(d) David's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jacques feel about David's conversation with Giovanni?
2. Where is Hella when David meets Giovanni?
3. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
4. Why does David move out of Giovanni's apartment?
5. Giovanni claims that one day he might do what?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)