|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Giovanni sleeps over.
(b) Hella sleeps over.
(c) Loud noise.
(d) Too many debts.
2. What does David crash into while driving drunk?
(a) A gravestone.
(b) His house.
(c) A person.
(d) A telephone pole.
3. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(c) The landlord.
(d) Jacques' father.
4. Where does David go with Giovanni, once the bar closes?
(d) His house.
5. What is immediately apparent, when David and Giovanni meet?
(a) David is allergic to olives.
(b) Giovanni is much more intelligent.
(c) They do not like each other.
(d) A mutual attraction.
6. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
7. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Broken hearts.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Alcohol and drugs.
(d) Physical relationships.
8. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
(a) He has an ugly scar on his face.
(b) He is paralyzed for six months.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He has to spend time in jail.
9. What does Giovanni respect about women?
(a) Their inner life.
(b) Their physique.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their shrewd behavior.
10. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
11. How does David feel after his conversation with Giovanni?
(c) Self conscious.
12. After his sexual experience with Joey, what is David worried about?
(a) Joey's girlfriend.
(c) His mother finding out.
(d) His masculinity.
13. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
(a) Let Giullaume take advantage of him.
(b) Steal from his employer.
(c) Sell drugs.
(d) Play guitar in the subway.
14. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
(a) David loses interest.
(b) Jacques interrupts.
(c) Giovanni is at work.
(d) Giovanni angers David.
15. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
(d) Intellectual conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
2. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
3. When does David move in with Giovanni?
4. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
5. What does David blame Giovanni for?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)