|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of David's faults?
(a) He chews with his mouth open.
(b) He is a prolific liar.
(c) He does not want to marry.
(d) He is a socialist.
2. Why does David move in with Giovanni?
(a) Hella kicks David out.
(b) Giovanni is scared of the dark.
(c) To spend more time with him.
(d) He does not have a place to stay.
3. After dating Giovanni, what does David think about the situation with Hella?
(a) It is ridiculous.
(b) It is an obvious choice.
(c) It is complicated.
(d) It is embarrassing.
4. How does David feel after his conversation with Giovanni?
(b) Self conscious.
5. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He respects David.
(b) He admires David.
(c) He is suspicious of David.
(d) He does not like David.
6. Who notices the interaction between Giovanni and David?
(a) The police.
(b) David's father.
(c) Most of the club members.
7. Who first helps David when he is evicted?
(b) His father.
8. What does David choose to do instead of going to college?
(a) Work in the mines.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Join a theatre company.
(d) Join the army.
9. Where does Giovanni invite David after their first meal together?
(a) The bar.
(b) His parent's house.
(c) Jacques' after party.
(d) His apartment.
10. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
11. What does Giovanni respect about women?
(a) Their inner life.
(b) Their intelligence.
(c) Their physique.
(d) Their shrewd behavior.
12. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Hella sleeps over.
(b) Giovanni sleeps over.
(c) Too many debts.
(d) Loud noise.
13. Giovanni claims that one day he might do what?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Swim the English Channel.
(c) Have a mistress again.
(d) Open a bar.
14. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(d) Riding horses.
15. Jacques is afraid David will do what to Giovanni?
(a) Fall in love with him.
(b) Shut him out.
(c) Go out with him.
(d) Slap him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel about being stuck with Giovanni after the bar closes?
2. Where do Giovanni and David share their first meal together?
3. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
4. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
5. Where does David go with Giovanni, once the bar closes?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)