|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David evicted from his apartment?
(a) Loud noise.
(b) Too many debts.
(c) Giovanni sleeps over.
(d) Hella sleeps over.
2. Jacques suggests that David should do what?
(a) Find a nice girl.
(b) Leave Europe.
(c) Kiss Giovanni.
(d) Embrace his youth.
3. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(a) Jacques' father.
(c) The landlord.
4. How close in age are David and Hella?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) They are the same age.
5. Who visits David in the hospital following the drunk driving accident?
(b) His father.
6. What does Jacques warn David against becoming?
(a) All of these.
7. What did Giovanni do in order to stay in the country?
(a) Let Giullaume take advantage of him.
(b) Steal from his employer.
(c) Sell drugs.
(d) Play guitar in the subway.
8. What does David blame Giovanni for?
(a) Their involvement.
(b) Stealing money from the bar.
(c) Being late on rent.
(d) Flirting with Jacques.
9. Who refuses to help Giovanni when he needs it?
(a) Giovanni's boss.
10. What happens when David goes to Giovanni's house?
(a) Giovanni plays the piano for him.
(b) They talk about Hella for hours.
(c) They get in a fight.
(d) They sleep together.
11. What significant person scolds David for his drunk driving accident?
(a) His father.
(c) No one.
(d) The judge.
12. How Madame Clothilde greet Giovanni when she sees him?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kisses him on the lips.
(d) Asks him for the money he owes her.
13. What is Giullaume's life filled with?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
(b) Physical relationships.
(c) Emotional relationships.
(d) Broken hearts.
14. Once David starts dating Giuseppe, how does Guillaume feel about him?
(a) He respects David.
(b) He admires David.
(c) He does not like David.
(d) He is suspicious of David.
15. How does David describe Giovanni's lips?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Giovanni spend time apart from David?
2. Why do David and Giovanni stop talking?
3. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
4. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
5. What does Giovanni respect about women?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)