Short Answer Key
Part One: Chapter One
1. What role does David serve in the novel?
All of these.
2. Hella is the only woman David really what?
3. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
4. How many times did David tell Hella he loved her?
5. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
6. What is one of David's faults?
He is a prolific liar.
7. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
8. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
He wakes David up.
9. How does David feel after having sex with Joey?
10. After his sexual experience with Joey, what is David worried about?
11. How does David treat Joey, following their sexual encounter?
He is mean to him.
12. What event...
This section contains 2,014 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)