|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the picture of David's mother kept?
(a) In his room.
(b) On the mantle.
(c) There are no pictures of his mother.
(d) In his father's room.
2. What do Guillaume and Jacques do when men are present?
(b) Tell loud jokes.
(c) Check them out.
(d) Flirt with women.
3. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. When Jacques is first attracted to Giovanni, what does David do?
(a) Berates him for being homosexual.
(b) Throws a drink in Jacques' face.
(c) Encourages Jacques to make a move.
(d) Gets jealous.
5. Why does David begin contemplating suicide?
(a) He has nothing to live for.
(b) He cannot handle the guilt of betraying Hella.
(c) He is conflicted about his relationship with Giovanni.
(d) He is tired of being poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does David suggest he and Giovanni move to?
2. What does Jacques believe might happen to David?
3. What is Guillaume wearing when he fires Giovanni?
4. What is one of David's faults?
5. While David is in Europe, what concerns David's father about their relationship?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)