|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does David share with Giovanni?
(a) He belongs in debtor's prison.
(b) He is dating a woman.
(c) He drinks too much.
(d) He does not like red meat.
2. How does David feel about Paris?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He knows he does not belong.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He thinks it is filthy.
3. Who owns the bar David and Jacques attend after David is evicted?
(b) The landlord.
(c) Jacques' father.
4. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
(a) To find food to eat.
(b) Because they are barbaric.
(c) They cannot get real jobs.
(d) To have something to do.
5. What does David think of Americans, in comparison to the French?
(a) They have more style.
(b) They have better table manners.
(c) They seem like country rubes.
(d) They speak clearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni do for a living?
2. When does David meet Giovanni?
3. What does David avoid telling his father?
4. Why is there traffic after the bar closes?
5. To assist with the relationship with Hella, what does David ask his father for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)