|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there traffic after the bar closes?
(a) It is rush hour.
(b) There is an accident.
(d) There is a farmer's market.
2. After his sexual experience with Joey, what is David worried about?
(a) His mother finding out.
(c) His masculinity.
(d) Joey's girlfriend.
3. Why does Sue ask David to meet up with her again?
(a) She wants to get married.
(b) To be polite.
(c) She enjoyed the experience.
(d) She is in love with David.
4. While David is in Europe, what concerns David's father about their relationship?
(a) David does not write enough.
(b) David never mentions his mother.
(c) David will not let him visit.
(d) David refuses to speak to him.
5. How close in age are David and Hella?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think of Americans, in comparison to the French?
2. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
3. Who is Madame Clothilde?
4. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
5. Why does David want to keep Hella from finding out about Giovanni?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)