|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers David about the interaction with Sue?
(a) He is not attracted to her.
(b) Giovanni hears about it.
(c) It is dishonest.
(d) She reminds him of Hella.
2. What does David compare life in Giovanni's room to?
(a) Existing out in space.
(b) Existing beneath the sea.
(d) Heaven and hell.
3. Where does David go with Giovanni, once the bar closes?
(d) His house.
4. What do David and Giovanni talk about, when they first meet?
(a) Their homosexuality.
(b) How much money they have.
(c) The differences between countries.
5. David believes the root of his homosexuality started when?
(c) High school.
(d) The summer with Joey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David proposition Sue?
2. What does David think of Americans, in comparison to the French?
3. Why does Giovanni believe that fisherman fish?
4. What role does David serve in the novel?
5. How does David feel about being stuck with Giovanni after the bar closes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)