|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giovanni claims all Americans are what?
(a) The same.
(b) Too educated.
2. What happens to David as a result of his car accident?
(a) He has to spend time in jail.
(b) He is paralyzed for six months.
(c) He has an ugly scar on his face.
(d) He is knocked unconscious.
3. How does David proposition Sue?
(a) He asks to drink at her place.
(b) He invites her to dinner.
(c) He invites her to the bar.
(d) He asks her to a movie.
4. Where does Giovanni spend time apart from David?
(a) When he is fishing.
(b) His morning jog.
(d) At work.
5. According to her letter, Hella will visit what city prior to returning to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How close in age are David and Hella?
2. What does David think of Americans, in comparison to the French?
3. How does David feel after the encounter with Sue?
4. After sleeping with Giovanni, how many letters does David receive in the mail?
5. What happens to David's attraction to Hella, after the conversation with Giovanni?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)