|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once David begins the affair with Giovanni, how does he feel?
(a) Like he can do better.
(c) As though life has gotten easier.
(d) Ashamed of his sexuality.
2. To Jacques, David pretends the conversation was what?
(a) Barely decipherable.
3. What does Giovanni want from David?
(a) His clothes.
(b) A commitment.
(c) A promise ring.
(d) His car.
4. After the conversation with Giovanni, what does David feel for him?
(b) Vague interest.
5. David considers Giovanni weak for doing what?
(a) Begging for his job.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Eating sweets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giovanni believes Paris to be what?
2. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
3. What does David want out of life that he believes he cannot have if he is homosexual?
4. What does David avoid telling his father?
5. How does David feel about Paris?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)