|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jacques and David first doubt about Giovanni?
(a) His accent.
(b) His nationality.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His sexual orientation.
2. What does Giovanni compare Guillaume's body to?
(a) The local pig.
(b) Overripe tomato.
(c) Stale coffee.
(d) Sour milk.
3. What does Giovanni warn David in regards to returning home?
(a) Home will no longer exist.
(b) He will no longer speak to him.
(c) His father will disown him.
(d) Hella will follow him.
4. Giovanni believes he can tell Guillaume is in a bad mood when he does what?
(a) Starts ranting.
(b) Looks respectable.
(c) Picks on ruffians.
(d) Has a drink at work.
5. Why does Giovanni think Guillaume fired him?
(a) His wardrobe.
(b) His relationship with Jacques.
(c) His poor work ethic.
(d) HIs relationship with David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual patrons are at the bar David patronizes after being evicted?
2. How close in age are David and Hella?
3. Why is Giovanni home from work after David's affair with Sue?
4. How does Giovanni feel about Hella?
5. Where does David get the money to live on his own?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)