Part One: Chapter One
1. What role does David serve in the novel?
(a) All of these.
(c) Main character.
2. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(a) Found to be a challenge.
(b) Couldn't get enough of.
3. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
(d) Intellectual conversation.
4. How many times did David tell Hella he loved her?
(a) Every day.
(c) On her birthday.
5. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) David realizes he loves her.
(b) It improves.
(c) It becomes passionate.
(d) It decays.
6. What is one of David's faults?
(a) He does not want to marry.
(b) He is a prolific liar.
(c) He is a socialist.
(d) He chews with his mouth open.
7. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(d) Riding horses.
8. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
(a) He cooks dinner.
(b) He reads David poetry.
(c) He tries to snuggle.
(d) He wakes David up.
This section contains 3,765 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)