Part One: Chapter One
1. What role does David serve in the novel?
(b) Main character.
(c) All of these.
2. Hella is the only woman David really what?
(b) Couldn't get enough of.
(d) Found to be a challenge.
3. David feels his relationship with Hella was lacking what?
(b) Intellectual conversation.
4. How many times did David tell Hella he loved her?
(a) Every day.
(c) On her birthday.
5. When David meets Giovanni, what happens to his relationship with Hella?
(a) David realizes he loves her.
(b) It decays.
(c) It becomes passionate.
(d) It improves.
6. What is one of David's faults?
(a) He is a socialist.
(b) He is a prolific liar.
(c) He chews with his mouth open.
(d) He does not want to marry.
7. What were David and Joey doing when David realized he was attracted to him?
(a) Riding horses.
8. How does Joey initiate the sexual relationship with David?
(a) He tries to snuggle.
(b) He cooks dinner.
(c) He wakes David up.
(d) He reads David poetry.
This section contains 3,765 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)