Part One: Chapter One
* David thinks on his past relationships.
* Even though David has professed love to Hella, a woman, his true love is Giovanni.
* David meets Giovanni in Paris and lies about his homosexual history.
* He thinks back on an affair he had with a boy named Joey.
* After their sexual encounter, David is mean to Joey.
* Joey moves away and David never sees him again.
* Reflecting on his homosexuality, David thinks about his childhood.
* After his mother died, his aunt controlled both him and his father.
* David regrets the relationship he had with his father, as it was not as close as it could have been.
* A drunk driving accident causes David to reassess his life.
* David makes the decision to enter the military to prove his masculinity.
* Following the experience in the military, David moves to Europe.
Part One: Chapter Two
* Due to unpaid debts...
This section contains 1,276 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)