Part One: Chapter One
• David thinks on his past relationships.
• Even though David has professed love to Hella, a woman, his true love is Giovanni.
• David meets Giovanni in Paris and lies about his homosexual history.
• He thinks back on an affair he had with a boy named Joey.
• After their sexual encounter, David is mean to Joey.
• Joey moves away and David never sees him again.
• Reflecting on his homosexuality, David thinks about his childhood.
• After his mother died, his aunt controlled both him and his father.
• David regrets the relationship he had with his father, as it was not as close as it could have been.
• A drunk driving accident causes David to reassess his life.
• David makes the decision to enter the military to prove his masculinity.
• Following the experience in the military, David moves to Europe.
Part One: Chapter Two
• Due to unpaid debts...
This section contains 1,463 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)