Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fonsia win the last hand of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On the draw.
(b) By getting gin on Weller's discard.
(c) By Weller knocking.
(d) By knocking.
2. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
(a) That Fonsia isn't happy about winning.
(b) That Fonsia is carrying high cards.
(c) That Fonsia isn't even trying.
(d) That Fonsia is getting a big head.
3. What is Fonsia's son's name?
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
5. How could Weller's statement that 'Gin is a relaxing game,' bear out in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) In direct contrast to the action.
(b) For Fonsia only.
(c) Perfectly in this scene, but none of the later scenes.
(d) Conforming to the action.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Weller's face is turning red in frustration, what is Fonsia doing?
2. What is Weller's response to Fonsia's winning the last hand of gin in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. What kind of work did Fonsia do before retiring?
5. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)