Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were unethical.
(b) That they want him back in the business.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
2. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
(a) By calling gin and leaving the hand open, and having nothing to discard.
(b) By being dealt the perfect hand and calling gin immediately.
(c) By trapping Weller with high cards and knocking.
(d) By picking up Weller's discarded Jack and calling gin.
3. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
4. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(b) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(c) 10 foot square boxes.
(d) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
5. What is Fonsia's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia has how many siblings?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. How was Fonsia raised?
4. What is the score of the first hand played?
5. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)