|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What are Weller's final words of the play?
(a) "Gin, gin, gin."
(b) "I win, I win!"
(c) His final words are to call for a doctor.
(d) "Damnit to hell"
3. What is Fonsia's nickname?
4. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The winning part of the game
(b) The gin part of the game.
(c) The knocking part of the game.
(d) The discarding part of the game.
5. What is Weller's response to Fonsia's winning the last hand of gin in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To storm from the stage.
(b) To bow to her and without a word, exit the scene.
(c) To go into a rage and overturn the card table.
(d) To throw the score sheet and curse at Fonsia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
3. What is Weller's reaction to the televangelist?
4. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
5. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)