|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fonsia explain her son's disinterest in visiting her?
(a) He 'is mad about the divorce.'
(b) He 'just doesn't bother.'
(c) He 'doesn't care for anyone but himself.'
(d) He 'has son's of his own now.'
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. What is Fonsia's last name?
4. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
(a) 50 point.
(b) 150 points.
(c) 100 points.
(d) 200 points.
5. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They want to psychoanalyze everything.
(b) They want to criticize everything.
(c) They want to improve everything.
(d) They want to steal everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
2. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
3. What is the dietitian's name?
4. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
5. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)