|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weller in Act 1, Scene 2, how are the percentages looking?
(a) They are beginning to disfavor him.
(b) They are beginning to favor Fonsia.
(c) They are beginning to even out.
(d) They are beginning to favor him.
2. According to Weller, Fonsia makes harsh judgments. How does he feel that she's judged him?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Made him out to be a potential murderer.
(c) Made him out to be crazy.
(d) Made him out to be a hopeless sinner.
3. What day does the final scene of the play take place on?
(a) 1 week later.
(c) The day after.
(d) Visitor's day.
4. What is it in Act 1, Scene 2 that makes Fonsia dizzy?
(a) The hot weather.
(b) Her winning streak.
(d) Lack of sleep.
5. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(a) One's funeral arrangements.
(b) Canned vegetables.
(d) The gospel hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
2. What is Weller's last name?
3. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
4. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
5. What one subject does Mrs. Leala want to discuss?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)