|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
(a) That Fonsia isn't happy about winning.
(b) That Fonsia is carrying high cards.
(c) That Fonsia isn't even trying.
(d) That Fonsia is getting a big head.
2. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They want to improve everything.
(b) They want to steal everything.
(c) They want to psychoanalyze everything.
(d) They want to criticize everything.
3. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(a) Lung Cancer.
4. What promise does Weller quickly break in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To play fair.
(b) Not to lose his temper.
(c) Not to yell.
(d) To not use the Lord's name in vain.
5. What is Weller's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What confession does Fonsia make to Weller towards the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
3. Weller's temper raises what concern for Fonsia?
4. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What card does Weller give Fonsia in the final hand, that he claims to know she needs?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)