|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Weller lose his savings?
(a) He became ill.
(b) He spent his savings on trying to reconnect with his family.
(c) He spent his savings in trying to win back his business.
2. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were trouble.
(b) That they were unethical.
(c) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(d) That they want him back in the business.
4. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(b) The court.
(c) His new wife.
(d) His parents.
5. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The gin part of the game.
(b) The knocking part of the game.
(c) The winning part of the game
(d) The discarding part of the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Weller attribute the winning streak to?
2. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
3. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
5. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)