|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one subject does Mrs. Leala want to discuss?
(a) Her plans for going to the Presbyterian Home.
(b) Only her funeral arrangements.
(c) Only food.
(d) Only her son William.
2. What is the name of the home?
3. Who are the Sunshine Ladies?
(a) The nurses who hand out medication.
(b) A gospel group.
(c) A group that visits the Home.
(d) The ladies who prepare meals at the Home.
4. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Mr. Jameson.
(b) Ms. Cameron.
(c) Mr. Jabon.
(d) Mrs. Gibran.
5. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(b) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(c) 10 foot square boxes.
(d) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
3. What kind of work did Fonsia do before retiring?
4. What is Fonsia's nickname?
5. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)