|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signs does Weller show of possibly having a heart attack?
(a) His face turns red and he passes out.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He stumbles and holds his right arm.
(d) He clutches his chest.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, according to Fonsia, every second breath of Weller's has to be what?
(b) A curse.
(d) An insult.
3. According to Fonsia, why does she acquiesce and play a game of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because Weller would only pester her until she played.
(b) Because it might shut Weller up.
(c) Because the Sunshine Ladies were running late.
(d) Because she didn't want to interact with the Extended Family.
4. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
(a) To swat at Weller with.
(b) To prop up her back.
(c) To sort her cards on.
(d) To sit on.
5. Why does Fonsia think Weller wants to meet her on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She thinks Weller is possibly crazy.
(b) She thinks Weller is simply sad.
(c) She thinks Weller is lonely.
(d) She thinks Weller is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What remark does Weller make in Act 2, Scene 2 that Fonsia considers the most insulting remark she has heard in her life?
2. What inconsequential mistake in her card playing does Weller bring to Fonsia's attention?
3. What is the name of the home?
4. What is Weller's last name?
5. How old is Fonsia's son?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)