|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Divine Intervention.
(d) Mind reading.
2. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
(a) Fonsia tells Weller she has all four aces.
(b) Fonsia lays down a pair without having gin.
(c) Fonsia calls gin without discarding.
(d) Fonsia lays her cards up face first.
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a combative relationsip.
(b) They have lost touch with one another.
(c) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
(d) They have a mistrusting relationship.
4. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
5. What does Weller accuse Fonsia of doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Of convincing the staff to send a psychologist out to see Weller.
(b) Of turning him in to the nurses and branding him a trouble-maker.
(c) Of cheating.
(d) Of convincing the staff to change Weller's medications.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what threat brings Fonsia to the card table?
2. After making the mistake of getting sick, what mistake did Weller make next?
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, how does Fonsia drive home the example of Weller always having to be 'the victim of bad luck,' as opposed to accepting his mistakes?
5. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)