|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia, what scared her about her last encounter with Weller?
(a) Weller's red face.
(b) Weller's throwing of the card table.
(c) Weller's language.
(d) Weller's yelling.
2. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Omaha method.
(b) The Hollywood basis.
(c) The Kansis Style.
(d) The English basis.
3. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Calvinist home.
(c) The Presbyterian home.
(d) The Lutheran home.
4. What is Fonsia's nickname?
5. What kind of work did Fonsia do before retiring?
(d) Apartment manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Weller possibly a dishonest business man?
2. What is the dietitian's name?
3. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
4. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 2, what is it that she likes about Weller?
5. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)