|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
(a) 2 cards.
(b) 4 cards.
(c) 5 cards.
(d) 3 cards.
2. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Eating issues.
(c) Heart problems.
(d) Psychotic episodes.
4. How old is Fonsia's son?
5. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
(a) To start keeping score herself.
(b) To beat him without letting him score a single point.
(c) To stop playing.
(d) To start playing seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
2. What is the name of the home?
3. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
4. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
5. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)