|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the home?
2. What is Fonsia's son's name?
3. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
4. How was Fonsia raised?
(a) As an 'old time Methodist.'
(b) As an Orthodox Jew.
(c) As a Southern Baptist.
(d) As a 'stoic Presbyterian.'
5. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their creativity.
(b) Their imaginations.
(c) Their compassion.
(d) Their flavorful dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. What happened to Fonsia's husband?
4. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
5. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)