|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(a) His parents.
(b) His new wife.
(c) The court.
2. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) They both appear ill.
(b) They are both neatly dressed.
(c) They are both dressed informally.
(d) Both are dressed for cold weather.
3. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Behind her ear.
(b) In her lap.
(c) Under the ash tray.
(d) In her mouth.
4. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers "our" medicine.
(b) Offers"yummy" medicine.
(c) Offers "her" medicine.
(d) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
5. How old is Fonsia's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the second hand of the second game won in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is Weller's reaction to the televangelist?
3. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
4. Where does Fonsia's son live?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)