|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller describes what as being the worst feeling of his life?
(a) His divorce proceedings.
(b) A kind of panic attack.
(c) His losing streak.
(d) His first week in the Home.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Five card draw.
(b) Texas hold 'em.
3. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
(a) Fonsia's mother considered card playing gambling, and would have looked down upon it.
(b) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a sin, and would have looked down upon it.
(c) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a man's game, and would have looked down upon it.
(d) Fonsia's mother considered card playing below their station, and would have looked down upon it.
4. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were unethical.
(b) That they were trouble.
(c) That they want him back in the business.
(d) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
5. What three cards does Weller need to win at the end of Act 1?
(a) Any 5, any 6, or the 7 of Clubs.
(b) Any ace.
(c) Any 2 or the King of Clubs.
(d) Only the 7of Clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fonsia's nickname?
2. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
3. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
4. Weller's temper raises what concern for Fonsia?
5. What is the dietitian's name?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)