|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(c) Lung Cancer.
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Mrs. Gibran.
(b) Mr. Jabon.
(c) Ms. Cameron.
(d) Mr. Jameson.
5. What is Fonsia's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
2. What is it in Act 1, Scene 2 that makes Fonsia dizzy?
3. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
5. What is the first move of the gin game?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)