|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
(a) Fonsia's mother considered card playing gambling, and would have looked down upon it.
(b) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a sin, and would have looked down upon it.
(c) Fonsia's mother considered card playing below their station, and would have looked down upon it.
(d) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a man's game, and would have looked down upon it.
3. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
(a) 2 cards.
(b) 3 cards.
(c) 4 cards.
(d) 5 cards.
4. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The knocking part of the game.
(b) The winning part of the game
(c) The gin part of the game.
(d) The discarding part of the game.
5. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Heart problems.
(c) Eating issues.
(d) Psychotic episodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
4. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
5. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)