|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The winning part of the game
(b) The discarding part of the game.
(c) The gin part of the game.
(d) The knocking part of the game.
2. What score does Fonsia win the fourth hand of gin with in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their imaginations.
(b) Their compassion.
(c) Their flavorful dishes.
(d) Their creativity.
4. How is the second hand of the second game won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By Weller, who wins in three rounds.
(b) By Fonsia, who receives a perfect hand.
(c) By Fonsia, who knocks to win.
(d) By Weller, who receives a perfect hand.
5. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Heart problems.
(b) Psychotic episodes.
(d) Eating issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
2. What is Fonsia's last name?
3. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
4. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)