1. Who is the main character of the story?
2. Who is the narrator of the story?
3. What is Gimpel's nickname?
Gimpel the Fool.
4. What is the first thing Gimpel says about himself?
He doesn't think himself a fool.
5. Who calls Gimpel by his nickname?
6. When does Gimpel receive his nickname?
When he is a schoolboy.
7. What does Gimpel say his foolishness consists of?
He is easy to take in.
8. What does Gimpel say about his ability to fight back?
He is no weakling but prefers to let it pass.
This section contains 5,129 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)