Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Who is the main character of the story?
2. Who is the narrator of the story?
3. What is Gimpel's nickname?
4. What is the first thing Gimpel says about himself?
5. Who calls Gimpel by his nickname?
6. When does Gimpel receive his nickname?
7. What does Gimpel say his foolishness consists of?
8. What does Gimpel say about his ability to fight back?
9. Instead of raisins, what do the other children put in Gimpel's hand?
10. What is Gimpel's defense against being called foolish?
11. What happens whenever Gimpel doesn't believe the pranksters?
12. Rather than get angry himself, what does Gimpel do when presented with a...
This section contains 1,926 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)