|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gimpel is what?
(a) Audio Assistant.
(b) Overweight child.
2. When Gimpel bluntly states that Elka has borne a bastard, what does Elka claim?
(a) Gimpel knew she was pregnant when he married her.
(b) The child is a miracle from God.
(c) Gimpel is the father.
(d) She has borne the new Jesus.
3. Rather than get angry himself, what does Gimpel do when presented with a prank?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Laughs and then tries the same joke on someone else.
(c) Believes the pranksters and hopes it does them some good.
(d) Calmly tells the pranksters he knows a joke when he hears one.
4. How many children did Elka bear Gimpel?
5. Who is the third person that Gimpel has to live with?
(a) The Rabbi.
(b) The Baker.
(c) The Farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gimpel's opinion of the person who delivered bread to Elka for him change?
2. How does Gimpel say he will meet death?
3. What is Gimpel told while he is dreaming on his travels?
4. Who is the main character of the story?
5. What do the children of the world call Gimpel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)