Short Answer Questions
1. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
2. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
3. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
4. Of what is Anu god?
5. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
6. What is the greatest danger to this city?
7. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
This section contains 4,911 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)