|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the underworld who hold the rank of slaves?
(b) The wealthy.
(d) Those who were bad in life.
2. How does the King respond?
(a) The same way he always has responded.
(b) He responds differently than he has in the past.
(c) He responds with a question.
(d) He does not answer.
3. To what is this man compared?
(a) A father.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A brother.
4. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A conversation.
(b) A minor disagreement.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A tremendous confrontation.
5. What does Sabitu ask Gilgamesh about his appearance?
(a) Why is seems so tired.
(b) Why he is still so handsome after his travels.
(c) Why he is dressed in animal skins and why his skin appears as if it is badly burnt.
(d) Why is is so dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gilgamesh's explanation?
2. What does Gilgamesh smash?
3. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
4. Why does Gilgamesh lament to Utnapishtim?
5. What do scribes do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)