|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is natural to man?
2. How does Enlil feel about Shamash's pity for mankind?
(a) He is enraged by it.
(b) He is saddened by it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He understands it.
3. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He says hello in return.
(b) He gives her a confused stare.
(c) He waves to her.
(d) He leaves.
4. What happens at that moment?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He awakes.
(d) He calls for his mother.
5. What happens when Enkidu hurries to the Temple of Ishtar to look for Harim?
(a) He finds the courtyard empty and the gates locked.
(b) He finds her crying.
(c) He finds her with another man.
(d) He finds her praying to Ishtar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Anu agree to Ishtar's request?
2. What is done with the carcass of the beast?
3. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
4. Gilgamesh must traverse the deep caverns beneath the Mountains of Mashu in order to reach whom?
5. What ensues between these two men?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)