|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom is Gilgamesh welcomed?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What happens when Enkidu hurries to the Temple of Ishtar to look for Harim?
(a) He finds her praying to Ishtar.
(b) He finds her crying.
(c) He finds the courtyard empty and the gates locked.
(d) He finds her with another man.
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
(b) The smells of nature.
(d) The peace and quiet.
5. Why does the young priestess do this?
(a) In order to be away from him.
(b) In order that Ishtar find favor in him.
(c) In order that she might adorn herself for the upcoming ceremony.
(d) In order that he might meet Ishtar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
2. In what do Gilgamesh and Enkidu take part?
3. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
4. Why does Gilgamesh pour meal on the earth?
5. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)