Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A puddle of mud.
(b) A room.
(c) A position of vulnerability.
(d) A closet.
2. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
(a) Forgive Gilgamesh.
(b) Give Gilgamesh to the citizens.
(c) Allow Gilgamesh to leave.
(d) Slay Gilgamesh, who is such a worthy opponent.
3. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The elders.
(c) The King.
(d) The other gods.
4. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
5. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He interprets it himself.
(b) He goes immediately to his mother.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He searches for Enkidu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at that moment?
2. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
3. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
4. What eclipses even the entry of the wild man?
5. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)