|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He grows nervous.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
2. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He says hello in return.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He gives her a confused stare.
(d) He waves to her.
3. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(b) The monster Humbaba.
(c) The god Anu.
4. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
(a) An evil portent.
(b) Just a dream.
(c) A sign of what good is to come.
(d) Caused by the large meal he had the night before.
5. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The smells of nature.
(b) The peace and quiet.
(c) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
2. What is the young priestess's worry?
3. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
4. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
5. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)