|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What object of the author's did a ninth grader in "A Boy's Big Problem" say had been through four world wars?
2. In "A Serious Step," what happened to cause the author's car to spin out of control near Youngstown, Ohio?
3. How did Bobby Farmer impress the author during a history class?
4. What person does the author say came, when his mother "needed someone to care"?
5. Where did the author turn when he believed he could not pass an exam?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 1,213 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)