1. At the start of "Goodbye, Daddy," who told the author that his father was moving out of the family home?
2. How old was the author when he learned that his father was leaving?
3. What does the author say he liked to do with his father's hands?
Play with the veins.
4. Who is Curtis?
The author's brother.
5. What does Mother tell the author his father had done?
6. What year does the author say he no longer waited for his father to come home from work?
7. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
Mothers and fathers/Stay together.
This section contains 5,499 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)