|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At 13, the author changed his goal of becoming a general practitioner to a what?
2. What happened when the author pulled Craig's tumorous growth in his brain stem, during his surgery?
(a) Craig began to bleed excessively.
(b) The author suddenly felt lightheaded.
(c) It came free in one gigantic blob.
(d) The author heard God's voice.
3. What percent academic scholarship does the author say he received for college?
4. In "A Terrible Temper," what does the author say had become a daily habit?
(a) Working out.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Punching a pillow.
(d) Playing clarinet.
5. From what age did Maranda Francisco start having grand mal seizures?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Eighteen months old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Seven days old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Candy's three college majors does the author say she eventually dropped?
2. In "Changing the Rules," what common interest did the author share with attorney Ward Randall, Jr.?
3. Where did the author turn when he believed he could not pass an exam?
4. What did Dr. Long propose, months after the author's return to Baltimore?
5. What was the reason the author and his classmates were given for having to retake a test for the psychology class, Perceptions 101?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)