|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the author's mother when she married his father?
2. What did Dr. Long propose, months after the author's return to Baltimore?
(a) That he become the chief of pediatric neurosurgery.
(b) That he become the chairman of surgery.
(c) That he open a private practice.
(d) That he consider a permanent move to Australia.
3. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
(a) Stand outside in the cold.
4. What type of work did the author's mother find in Boston?
(a) Domestic work.
(b) Factory work.
(c) Secretarial work.
(d) Restaurant work.
5. What does the author's mother call him in "Goodbye Daddy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say Curtis' grades changed in the last year?
2. What does the author believe, even after losing Jennifer, about his relationship to patients?
3. How does the author say Bo-Bo Valentine received her injury?
4. Why did the chief of surgery at Provident Hospital suggest the author did not want to stay at Johns Hopkins?
5. In "A Terrible Temper," the author realized that if people could make him _____, they could ______.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)