|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage did the author do with a rock in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He broke his brother's model airplane.
(b) He broke a neighborhood kid's glasses and smashed his nose.
(c) He hit his mother with it.
(d) He smashed a window of a business in town.
2. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
(a) 15 out of 30.
(b) 9 out of 30.
(c) 28 out of 30.
(d) 0 out of 30.
3. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
(a) Mothers/Obey their husbands.
(c) Fathers/Do as they please.
(d) Mothers and fathers/Stay together.
4. Why did the author nearly kill his friend, Bob, with a knife?
(a) The friend made fun of his clothes.
(b) They were arguing over radio stations.
(c) The friend copied his homework without his permission.
(d) The friend insulted his mother.
5. What "wonderful summer job" did the author take after his first year at Yale?
(a) Camp counselor.
(b) Lab technician at Wayne State University.
(c) Volunteer at a hospital.
(d) Supervisor with a highway crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the author withdraw his applications to medical school programs at Johns Hopkins, Yale, Michigan State, and Wayne State?
2. What did the psychology professor give the author for being the most honest student in the class?
3. What did Aubrey Tompkins suggest when Candy's audition at the church did not work out?
4. In "The Rest of Their Story," the author says the twins were given phenobarbitol in order to do what?
5. How did Beth Usher, in "Little Beth," receive a bump that later caused her first seizure?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)