|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened halfway through the author's fifth grade year?
(a) He got an eye examination at school.
(b) He met the President.
(c) He went to Disneyland.
(d) He won a science competition.
2. What college did the author decide to attend?
(a) University of Michigan.
3. How much education does the author say his mother had when she married?
(b) Third grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) High school.
4. In "Separating the Twins," where were the twins, Patrick and Benjamin, conjoined?
(a) At the chest.
(b) At the shoulder.
(c) At the back of the head.
(d) At the hip.
5. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
(a) 28 out of 30.
(b) 15 out of 30.
(c) 9 out of 30.
(d) 0 out of 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Boy's Big Problem," why does the author say he hated to buy bread or milk at the store?
2. Who told the author he should "dress the way you want to be"?
3. What does the author say he liked to do with his father's hands?
4. How did Alma Whittley help the author?
5. How many applications for neurosurgery residency does the author say Johns Hopkins averaged?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)