|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Susan recalled her story in "Craig and Susan," who did she tell God she was like from the Bible?
2. What frightened the author at the start of "Eight Years Old" that he says are bigger than cats?
3. What instrument did the author play in ninth grade?
4. Why did the author tell Craig and Susan that he could NOT open the pons up during Craig's surgery?
(a) He was tired.
(b) There was too much swelling.
(c) He did not have the necessary tool.
(d) He thought it was too risky.
5. Why did the author and his brother give up football in "Two Positives"?
(a) They thought the coach was too hard on them.
(b) They were threatened by a group of men after practice.
(c) They decided to join the math team instead.
(d) Their mother made them quit the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the Hopkins team tried to put Beth's diseased hemisphere to sleep?
2. What percent academic scholarship does the author say he received for college?
3. What did the author find a technique for that involves placing metal rings on the back and front of the skull?
4. How did patient Danielle's mother first learn about the author, in "Three Special Children"?
5. What did the author promise God after he took his exam, in "College Choices"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)