|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bobby Farmer impress the author during a history class?
(a) He said he planned to study agriculture in college.
(b) He knew the dates of every war.
(c) He had memorized all of the United States Presidents.
(d) He knew what flax was.
2. How old was the author when he learned that his father was leaving?
3. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
4. Where did the author's mother go when she said she was staying with relatives?
(a) To visit her ex-husband.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) To gamble.
(d) To pursue a singing career.
5. In what year did the author's family move back to Detroit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the author quit his job at Young and Rubicum Advertising?
2. What concept allowed Maranda to manage well without the left half of her brain?
3. Why did Teresa Binder consider overdosing on sleeping pills in "Separating the Twins"?
4. What happened halfway through the author's fifth grade year?
5. As Susan recalled her story in "Craig and Susan," who did she tell God she was like from the Bible?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)