|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence did the author face if he failed a college class?
(a) He would be fined.
(b) He could no longer be in the premed program.
(c) He would be put on probation.
(d) He would be sent home.
2. Where did the author's family move, after his mother decided to rent their house?
(c) New York City.
3. In "A Terrible Temper," what does the author say had become a daily habit?
(a) Reading the Bible.
(b) Working out.
(c) Punching a pillow.
(d) Playing clarinet.
4. What holiday does the author recall made being 8-years-old the best year of his childhood?
(b) Valentine's Day.
5. What does the author say his mother brought a sense of to the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
2. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
3. What happened to Craig Warnick on June 19, 1988, in "Craig and Susan"?
4. What hymn does the author say dissolves his negativity?
5. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)