|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does the author recall made being 8-years-old the best year of his childhood?
(a) Valentine's Day.
2. What did the author promise God after he took his exam, in "College Choices"?
(a) To do something special for his mother.
(b) To go to church that weekend.
(c) To study longer for the next exam.
(d) To never put Him in that position again.
3. In "A Terrible Temper," what does the author say had become a daily habit?
(a) Playing clarinet.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Working out.
(d) Punching a pillow.
4. How did patient Danielle's mother first learn about the author, in "Three Special Children"?
(a) An entry in Encyclopedia Britannica.
(b) Danielle's doctor referred him.
(c) An article in Ladies Home Journal.
(d) The Phil Donahue show.
5. What did the psychology professor give the author for being the most honest student in the class?
(a) A certificate.
(b) A subscription to Psychology Today.
(c) A ten-dollar bill.
(d) Extra credit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does the author say came, when his mother "needed someone to care"?
2. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
3. What reason does the author give for not wanting to travel to Australia, in "A Special Year"?
4. What did Aubrey Tompkins suggest when Candy's audition at the church did not work out?
5. Why did the author nearly kill his friend, Bob, with a knife?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)