|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence did the author face if he failed a college class?
(a) He would be put on probation.
(b) He would be sent home.
(c) He would be fined.
(d) He could no longer be in the premed program.
2. In "Changing the Rules," the author says that _____ could get him in the door but _____ and quality of work were the real tests.
(d) Good grades/Personality.
3. What did the author decide to do when he realized he could not control his temper?
(a) Get counseling.
(c) Talk to his mother.
(d) Pretend nothing happened.
4. What percent academic scholarship does the author say he received for college?
5. What type of animal did the author decide to focus his brain research on, in "Coming Into My Own"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
2. What was the reason the author and his classmates were given for having to retake a test for the psychology class, Perceptions 101?
3. How did patient Danielle's mother first learn about the author, in "Three Special Children"?
4. What did the author, in "College Choices," score on his final chemistry exam?
5. Where did the author's mother go when she said she was staying with relatives?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)