|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant sign of recovery did Maranda show after her hemispherectomy?
(a) She had little swelling.
(b) She talked.
(c) She sat up on the gurney.
(d) She slept.
2. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(b) Pastor Ford.
(c) Mrs. Williamson.
3. How much blood did Maranda lose during the hemispherectomy?
(a) Twelve ounces.
(c) Nine pints.
(d) Two pints.
4. How did patient Danielle's mother first learn about the author, in "Three Special Children"?
(a) Danielle's doctor referred him.
(b) The Phil Donahue show.
(c) An entry in Encyclopedia Britannica.
(d) An article in Ladies Home Journal.
5. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He put him in a head lock.
(b) He pushed him into a locker
(c) He hit him in the forehead with a lock.
(d) He insulted his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the twins remain in a coma after their surgery in "The Rest of Their Story"?
2. As Susan recalled her story in "Craig and Susan," who did she tell God she was like from the Bible?
3. Why did students walk out on the psychology test in "Changing the Rules"?
4. What job did the author recommend Candy try out for at his church in "A Serious Step"?
5. During what years was the author a resident at Johns Hopkins?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)