|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the author quit his job at Young and Rubicum Advertising?
(a) He lost interest in advertising.
(b) The commute was too tiresome.
(c) The job did not pay enough.
(d) He did not get along with his co-workers in the mail room.
2. Who is Curtis?
(a) The author's cousin.
(b) The author's father.
(c) The author's grandfather.
(d) The author's brother.
3. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
(a) A husband.
(b) A therapist.
(c) Food stamps.
(d) A second job.
4. What damage did the author do with a rock in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He broke a neighborhood kid's glasses and smashed his nose.
(b) He smashed a window of a business in town.
(c) He broke his brother's model airplane.
(d) He hit his mother with it.
5. In "Changing the Rules," what common interest did the author share with attorney Ward Randall, Jr.?
(a) Classical music.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," the author says once he reached the _____, he lost all _____.
2. What grade did the author receive in math that gave him hope?
3. What does Mother tell the author his father had done?
4. What did the author's mother consistently ask him about, no matter how tired she was?
5. Which of Candy's three college majors does the author say she eventually dropped?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)