|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Separating Twins and the Rest of Their Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author find a technique for that involves placing metal rings on the back and front of the skull?
(a) Removing brain tumors.
(b) Curing headaches.
(c) Taking better x-rays of the brain.
(d) Finding the foramen ovale.
2. What did the author receive for making the fifth-hour class the best unit in the school?
(a) He was given permission to leave school early.
(b) He received a trophy.
(c) He received a certificate.
(d) He was promoted to second lieutenant.
3. How old was the author's mother when she married his father?
4. In "College Choices," what was the class that the author fell behind in the most?
5. What significant sign of recovery did Maranda show after her hemispherectomy?
(a) She slept.
(b) She had little swelling.
(c) She talked.
(d) She sat up on the gurney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
2. How did the author and his brother often travel to Wilson Junior High?
3. As Susan recalled her story in "Craig and Susan," who did she tell God she was like from the Bible?
4. What reason does the author give for not wanting to travel to Australia, in "A Special Year"?
5. What does the author say was an embarrassing and painful experience at Hunter Junior High?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)