|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Little Beth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Candy Rustin's real name in "A Serious Step"?
2. How many applications for neurosurgery residency does the author say Johns Hopkins averaged?
3. During what years was the author a resident at Johns Hopkins?
4. What unusual solution did one doctor suggest Maranda try twice a day for her seizures?
(c) Cod liver oil.
5. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(c) Bad parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept allowed Maranda to manage well without the left half of her brain?
2. How did the author comfort himself about his capping on other students?
3. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
4. What does the author say his mother brought a sense of to the family?
5. Where did the author and his brother stay when his mother went away in Carrying the Load?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)