|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Little Beth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much blood did Maranda lose during the hemispherectomy?
(a) Twelve ounces.
(c) Two pints.
(d) Nine pints.
2. Where did the author's mother go when she said she was staying with relatives?
(a) To pursue a singing career.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) To visit her ex-husband.
(d) To gamble.
3. What does the author say his mother brought a sense of to the family?
4. What concept allowed Maranda to manage well without the left half of her brain?
5. What instrument did the author play in ninth grade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author discover when he began to read Proverbs?
2. How did Alma Whittley help the author?
3. What percent academic scholarship does the author say he received for college?
4. Which of Candy's three college majors does the author say she eventually dropped?
5. What does the author say happened every time an instrument touched Maranda during her surgery?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)