|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Little Beth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the author expect Maranda's surgery to be, in "A Girl Named Maranda"?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Four hours.
2. What did "The Top One Hundred" program help the author learn?
(a) Science facts.
(b) Leadership skills.
(d) Classical music.
3. How much education does the author say his mother had when she married?
(a) Third grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) High school.
4. In what year did the author's family move back to Detroit?
5. What percent academic scholarship does the author say he received for college?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," the author says once he reached the _____, he lost all _____.
2. In "A Serious Step," what happened to cause the author's car to spin out of control near Youngstown, Ohio?
3. Why did the author quit his job at Young and Rubicum Advertising?
4. In "A Serious Step," who helped the author get a summer job at Sennet Steel?
5. Why did the author change schools in the middle of eighth grade?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)