|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Changing the Rules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(c) Bad parents.
2. What does the author say was an embarrassing and painful experience at Hunter Junior High?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Learning about General Custer.
3. In what year did the author's family move back to Detroit?
4. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(a) Mrs. Williamson.
(d) Pastor Ford.
5. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
(a) 28 out of 30.
(b) 15 out of 30.
(c) 9 out of 30.
(d) 0 out of 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the author's family in once they arrived in a new city?
2. What college did the author decide to attend?
3. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
4. How does the author say Curtis' grades changed in the last year?
5. Who is Curtis?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)