|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: ROTC Triumph.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(a) Pastor Ford.
(d) Mrs. Williamson.
2. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
(b) Stand outside in the cold.
3. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He put him in a head lock.
(b) He insulted his mother.
(c) He pushed him into a locker
(d) He hit him in the forehead with a lock.
4. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(c) Bad parents.
5. How much education does the author say his mother had when she married?
(a) High school.
(b) Tenth grade.
(c) Third grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the author's family move back to Detroit?
2. How did the author and his brother often travel to Wilson Junior High?
3. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
4. What does the author say in "Two Positives" was the worst part of school?
5. In "A Terrible Temper," the author says once he reached the _____, he lost all _____.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)