|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: ROTC Triumph.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage did the author do with a rock in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He smashed a window of a business in town.
(b) He broke a neighborhood kid's glasses and smashed his nose.
(c) He hit his mother with it.
(d) He broke his brother's model airplane.
2. What does the author say he examined under the magnified lenses in Mr. Jaeck's class?
(b) Skin cells.
(c) Blades of grass.
(d) Protozoa from water samples.
3. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
(a) Fathers/Do as they please.
(b) Mothers and fathers/Stay together.
(d) Mothers/Obey their husbands.
4. What group at Wilson Junior High asked the author how to solve problems?
(a) The students in higher grades.
(b) The math and science teachers.
(c) The administrators.
(d) The kids who once teased him.
5. What instrument did the author play in ninth grade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightened the author at the start of "Eight Years Old" that he says are bigger than cats?
2. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
3. Why did the author become interested in Johns Hopkins University Hospital at the age of 10?
4. What did the author receive for making the fifth-hour class the best unit in the school?
5. Who told the author he should "dress the way you want to be"?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)