|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: ROTC Triumph.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did "The Top One Hundred" program help the author learn?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Leadership skills.
(d) Science facts.
2. How often did the author wear an ROTC uniform at school?
(a) Two days a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every Friday.
(d) Three days a week.
3. What does the author say he liked to do with his father's hands?
(a) Read his palm.
(b) Draw pictures on them.
(c) Play with the veins.
(d) Smack them.
4. What instrument did the author play in ninth grade?
5. At 13, the author changed his goal of becoming a general practitioner to a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, in "ROTC Triumph," influenced the author to join ROTC?
2. What does the author say in "Two Positives" was the worst part of school?
3. Why did the author change schools in the middle of eighth grade?
4. What type of curriculum did the school counselor enroll Curtis in, in Carrying the Load?
5. What does the author say he felt "constant temptation" to do at his new school?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)