|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Big Boy's Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(b) Pastor Ford.
(d) Mrs. Williamson.
2. What type of curriculum did the school counselor enroll Curtis in, in Carrying the Load?
(b) College prep.
3. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
4. What did the author's mother consistently ask him about, no matter how tired she was?
5. How old was the author when he was baptized for the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
2. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
3. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
4. What does the author say was his one complaint about his mother?
5. Where does the author describe his father working, until his retirement in the 1970s?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)