|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Big Boy's Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author consider his biggest problem in tenth grade?
(b) Choosing a career.
(c) Thinking about college.
2. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(c) Mrs. Williamson.
(d) Pastor Ford.
3. Who does the author say was the "earliest, strongest, and most impacting force" in his life?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His third grade teacher.
4. What does the author say his mother brought a sense of to the family?
5. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(c) Bad parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is the truth he learned much later about his father?
2. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
3. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
4. What object of the author's did a ninth grader in "A Boy's Big Problem" say had been through four world wars?
5. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)