|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Big Boy's Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What score did the author receive on a math quiz that humiliated him?
(a) 9 out of 30.
(b) 0 out of 30.
(c) 15 out of 30.
(d) 28 out of 30.
2. How old was the author's mother when she married his father?
3. How old was the author when he learned that his father was leaving?
4. Where did the mother expect her sons to go each week, instead of watching television?
(a) To an afterschool program.
(b) To church.
(c) To do volunteer work at a nursing home.
(d) To the library.
5. What person does the author say came, when his mother "needed someone to care"?
(a) His father.
(b) Mary Thomas.
(d) Bobby Farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say was the "earliest, strongest, and most impacting force" in his life?
2. Who took the author's family in once they arrived in a new city?
3. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
4. What does the author's mother call him in "Goodbye Daddy"?
5. What year does the author say he no longer waited for his father to come home from work?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)