|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Eight Years Old.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the author when he learned that his father was leaving?
2. What other role did the author's father serve in, that he recalls observing only once?
(a) His father volunteered as a crossing guard.
(b) His father was a Baptist minister.
(c) His father was a member of the school board.
(d) His father played trumpet in a jazz band.
3. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(d) Bad parents.
4. How old was the author's mother when she married his father?
5. How much education does the author say his mother had when she married?
(a) Third grade.
(c) High school.
(d) Tenth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
2. What does the author say he liked to do with his father's hands?
3. The author told his mother that _____ are supposed to _____.
4. Where did the author's family move, after his mother decided to rent their house?
5. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)