|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Little Beth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say interns called their white uniforms in "Coming Into My Own"?
(a) Doctor threads.
(b) Super whites.
(c) Monkey suits.
(d) Money gear.
2. What did the author, in "College Choices," score on his final chemistry exam?
3. What college group was Candy involved in that amazed the author?
(a) Honor Society.
(b) Yale Symphony and Bach Society.
(c) An underground newspaper.
(d) Yale Repertory Theatre.
4. What year does the author say he no longer waited for his father to come home from work?
5. How often did the author wear an ROTC uniform at school?
(a) Two days a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Three days a week.
(d) Every Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the author give for not wanting to travel to Australia, in "A Special Year"?
2. Who, in "ROTC Triumph," influenced the author to join ROTC?
3. Who does the author say was the "earliest, strongest, and most impacting force" in his life?
4. What year of college was the author in when he met Candy?
5. What did the author's mother buy for him that he rejected, saying they were the "wrong kind"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)