|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Three Special Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," what does the author say had become a daily habit?
(a) Working out.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Punching a pillow.
(d) Playing clarinet.
2. What does the author say he felt "constant temptation" to do at his new school?
(a) Get a bad grade.
(b) Skip class.
(c) Become one of the guys.
(d) Get a girlfriend.
3. What celebrity came to Johns Hopkins to visit Beth while she was comatose?
(a) Julie Andrews.
(b) Big Bird.
(d) Fred Rogers.
4. The author graduates _____ in his senior high school class.
5. In "Changing the Rules," the author says that _____ could get him in the door but _____ and quality of work were the real tests.
(a) Good grades/Personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author say he experiences less of a negative response from patients nowadays?
2. What group at Wilson Junior High asked the author how to solve problems?
3. What hymn does the author say dissolves his negativity?
4. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
5. What affiliation did the author and his wife have that opened doors for them in Australia?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)