|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Three Special Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say about regulations in "Changing the Rules"?
(a) He says they keep things running smoothly all the time.
(b) He says that following them is the key to his success.
(c) He says he usually disagrees with them but follows them anyway.
(d) He says they sometimes hinder and need to be broken or ignored.
2. What did the author, in "College Choices," score on his final chemistry exam?
3. What does the author believe, even after losing Jennifer, about his relationship to patients?
(a) He feels he is a father figure to his patients.
(b) He believes he will cry whenever he loses a patient.
(c) He thinks it is fine to be emotionally attached.
(d) He believes nurses should break bad news to parents for him.
4. In "College Choices," what was the class that the author fell behind in the most?
5. What year of college was the author in when he met Candy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In " Three Special Children," what does the author say is heartbreaking to watch parents do?
2. What does the author say a "four plus" did at the hospital?
3. How did Alma Whittley help the author?
4. In "A Terrible Temper," the author realized that if people could make him _____, they could ______.
5. Why did the author and his brother give up football in "Two Positives"?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)