|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Terrible Temper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group at Wilson Junior High asked the author how to solve problems?
(a) The students in higher grades.
(b) The administrators.
(c) The kids who once teased him.
(d) The math and science teachers.
2. What type of work did the author's mother find in Boston?
(a) Factory work.
(b) Restaurant work.
(c) Secretarial work.
(d) Domestic work.
3. What damage did the author do with a rock in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He broke a neighborhood kid's glasses and smashed his nose.
(b) He broke his brother's model airplane.
(c) He smashed a window of a business in town.
(d) He hit his mother with it.
4. What does the author say in "Two Positives" was the worst part of school?
(a) Math quizzes.
(b) Book reports.
(d) Weekly spelling bees.
5. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
(a) A therapist.
(b) Food stamps.
(c) A second job.
(d) A husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," the author realized that if people could make him _____, they could ______.
2. Where did the author and his brother stay when his mother went away in Carrying the Load?
3. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
4. In what year did the author's family move back to Detroit?
5. In "A Terrible Temper," the author says once he reached the _____, he lost all _____.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)