|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Terrible Temper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the author he should "dress the way you want to be"?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
2. What does the author say he felt "constant temptation" to do at his new school?
(a) Get a girlfriend.
(b) Get a bad grade.
(c) Become one of the guys.
(d) Skip class.
3. What hymn does the author say dissolves his negativity?
(a) "Amazing Grace."
(b) "Nearer My God to Thee."
(c) "Just As I Am."
(d) "Jesus Is All the World to Me."
4. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He insulted his mother.
(b) He hit him in the forehead with a lock.
(c) He put him in a head lock.
(d) He pushed him into a locker
5. Who tells a story in "Eight Years Old" that led the author to his first religious experience?
(a) Mrs. Williamson.
(d) Pastor Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," the author realized that if people could make him _____, they could ______.
2. What object of the author's did a ninth grader in "A Boy's Big Problem" say had been through four world wars?
3. Who does the author credit for helping him control his temper throughout his life?
4. The author's mother told him if he could _____, he could learn just about anything he wanted to know.
5. How did the author and his brother often travel to Wilson Junior High?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)