|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Terrible Temper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the author's family move, after his mother decided to rent their house?
(c) New York City.
2. What object of the author's did a ninth grader in "A Boy's Big Problem" say had been through four world wars?
(a) His backpack.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His pencil.
(d) His shoes.
3. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(d) Bad parents.
4. How old was the author's mother when she married his father?
5. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He put him in a head lock.
(b) He hit him in the forehead with a lock.
(c) He pushed him into a locker
(d) He insulted his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
2. How old was the author when he was baptized for the second time?
3. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
4. What did the author's mother consistently ask him about, no matter how tired she was?
5. What person does the author say came, when his mother "needed someone to care"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)