|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Terrible Temper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say he examined under the magnified lenses in Mr. Jaeck's class?
(a) Protozoa from water samples.
(b) Blades of grass.
(c) Skin cells.
2. How did Bobby Farmer impress the author during a history class?
(a) He had memorized all of the United States Presidents.
(b) He said he planned to study agriculture in college.
(c) He knew what flax was.
(d) He knew the dates of every war.
3. How old was the author when he was baptized for the second time?
4. What damage did the author do with a rock in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He broke a neighborhood kid's glasses and smashed his nose.
(b) He hit his mother with it.
(c) He smashed a window of a business in town.
(d) He broke his brother's model airplane.
5. What did the author decide to do when he realized he could not control his temper?
(a) Get counseling.
(b) Pretend nothing happened.
(c) Talk to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
2. How does the author say Curtis' grades changed in the last year?
3. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
4. What did the author begin to do, in tenth grade, instead of coming home after school?
5. What does the author say he felt "constant temptation" to do at his new school?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)