Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Terrible Temper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author hurt a classmate who made him mad in "A Terrible Temper"?
(a) He hit him in the forehead with a lock.
(b) He put him in a head lock.
(c) He pushed him into a locker
(d) He insulted his mother.
2. What method in "Two Positives" does the author say his family used to protect each other?
3. What object of the author's did a ninth grader in "A Boy's Big Problem" say had been through four world wars?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His backpack.
(d) His pencil.
4. How does the author say Curtis' grades changed in the last year?
(a) They were mostly failing grades.
(b) They changed very little.
(c) They had gone from good to great.
(d) They had been climbing.
5. What rule did the author's mother set for his television watching?
(a) He could watch television when he finished his homework.
(b) He could watch three programs a week.
(c) He could only watch television on Saturdays.
(d) He was no longer allowed to watch television.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Terrible Temper," the author says once he reached the _____, he lost all _____.
2. The author's mother told him if he could _____, he could learn just about anything he wanted to know.
3. Who told the author he should "dress the way you want to be"?
4. In "A Boy's Big Problem," what does the author say his mother needed in order to provide for the family and keep up the house?
5. What impression did the author have that his grades reinforced?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)