|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming Into My Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal did the author decide to focus his brain research on, in "Coming Into My Own"?
2. What does the author say he would do before he let his classmates know they hurt him?
(b) Stand outside in the cold.
3. What does the author say about regulations in "Changing the Rules"?
(a) He says that following them is the key to his success.
(b) He says he usually disagrees with them but follows them anyway.
(c) He says they keep things running smoothly all the time.
(d) He says they sometimes hinder and need to be broken or ignored.
4. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(c) Missionary doctors.
(d) Bad parents.
5. In "Changing the Rules," the author says that _____ could get him in the door but _____ and quality of work were the real tests.
(d) Good grades/Personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightened the author at the start of "Eight Years Old" that he says are bigger than cats?
2. In "Changing the Rules," what common interest did the author share with attorney Ward Randall, Jr.?
3. Who did the author initially turn to for work, when he could not find a job in the summer of 1971?
4. What did "The Top One Hundred" program help the author learn?
5. What holiday does the author recall made being 8-years-old the best year of his childhood?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)