|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming Into My Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say about regulations in "Changing the Rules"?
(a) He says they keep things running smoothly all the time.
(b) He says that following them is the key to his success.
(c) He says he usually disagrees with them but follows them anyway.
(d) He says they sometimes hinder and need to be broken or ignored.
2. What did the author believe would happen if he did not give an injured patient a lobectomy?
(a) The patient would experience brain damage.
(b) He would lose his job.
(c) The patient would die.
(d) He would disappoint his mentor.
3. What did "The Top One Hundred" program help the author learn?
(a) Science facts.
(b) Leadership skills.
(d) Classical music.
4. What person does the author say came, when his mother "needed someone to care"?
(a) His father.
(b) Bobby Farmer.
(c) Mary Thomas.
5. What does the author say worship services and Bible lessons frequently focused on?
(a) Missionary doctors.
(b) Bad parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday does the author recall made being 8-years-old the best year of his childhood?
2. What did the author begin to do, in tenth grade, instead of coming home after school?
3. What was the author offered, after he had dinner with Congressional Medal winners?
4. What does the author say interns called their white uniforms in "Coming Into My Own"?
5. Who introduced the author to Schubert's Eighth Symphony (Unfinished)?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)