Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming Into My Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the author initially turn to for work, when he could not find a job in the summer of 1971?
(a) Mr. Seufert.
(b) Mr. Sandart.
(c) Mrs. Whittley.
(d) Mr. Randall.
2. What was the author offered, after he had dinner with Congressional Medal winners?
(a) A limo ride with General Westmoreland.
(b) A trip to the White House.
(c) A book about Vietnam.
(d) A scholarship to West Point.
3. What did "The Top One Hundred" program help the author learn?
(a) Science facts.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Leadership skills.
4. What type of work did the author's mother find in Boston?
(a) Secretarial work.
(b) Factory work.
(c) Restaurant work.
(d) Domestic work.
5. How old was the author when he was baptized for the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reason the author and his classmates were given for having to retake a test for the psychology class, Perceptions 101?
2. At 13, the author changed his goal of becoming a general practitioner to a what?
3. What holiday does the author recall made being 8-years-old the best year of his childhood?
4. What does the author say interns called their white uniforms in "Coming Into My Own"?
5. In "A Boy's Big Problem," why does the author say he hated to buy bread or milk at the store?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)