Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
2. Anne says that only by learning the truth and beauty in the individual we can do what?
3. What do most friends in the city do that precludes the answer to question #153?
4. How does Anne feel as she leaves the sea?
5. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
The author said, "I feel we are islands in a common sea." What do you think she means by this statement? How might this statement apply to your life?
The author suggests one cannot find love in someone else without first finding it for oneself. What does she mean? How would this apply to your life?
During a description of a "dance" the author wrote about her sister's visit she suggests living in the present is best. What does she mean by living in the present? How difficult it is for you to live in the present? Use an example from your life to illustrate living in the present.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)