Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
2. Anne says that only by learning the truth and beauty in the individual we can do what?
3. What do most friends in the city do that precludes the answer to question #153?
4. How does Anne feel as she leaves the sea?
5. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
Essay Topic 1
What does the author mean by a "one-and-only" moment? What was a moment like that which you have experienced in your life?
Essay Topic 2
The author said, "I feel we are islands in a common sea." What do you think she means by this statement? How might this statement apply to your life?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think the author has a difficult time sticking to her intentions of what she plans to do at the beach? Use illustrations from the book and your life to support your answer.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)