Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
2. Anne says that only by learning the truth and beauty in the individual we can do what?
3. What do most friends in the city do that precludes the answer to question #153?
4. How does Anne feel as she leaves the sea?
5. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
Essay Topic 1
The author suggests one cannot find love in someone else without first finding it for oneself. What does she mean? How would this apply to your life?
Essay Topic 2
The author states that her life has been shaped by the people who have been in it. What does she mean by this statement? Do you think she is right? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What does the author mean by a "one-and-only" moment? What was a moment like that which you have experienced in your life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)