|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By middle age, what does Anne assert most couples are doing?
2. How are the bonds of marriage formed?
3. What does age bring with it, according to the author?
4. What about space around an object changes it?
5. How is the shell of the Argonauta used by them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do you think are the differences in the way people interact socially with each other between a rural setting and an urban setting? Which would you prefer? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What does the author mean by a "one-and-only" moment? What was a moment like that which you have experienced in your life?
Essay Topic 3
The author states that her life has been shaped by the people who have been in it. What does she mean by this statement? Do you think she is right? Why or why not?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)