Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
2. Anne says that only by learning the truth and beauty in the individual we can do what?
3. What do most friends in the city do that precludes the answer to question #153?
4. How does Anne feel as she leaves the sea?
5. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
Essay Topic 1
What does the author mean by a "one-and-only" moment? What was a moment like that which you have experienced in your life?
Essay Topic 2
The author writes that it is much more difficult to stand out in a city than on the beach. Do you think it would be easier to go to school in a small school or a large one? Describe what you see as the opportunities and difficulties in both types of schools.
Essay Topic 3
Anne says that the small communities of the nineteenth century has given way to the larger world communities. How has the technology developed since Lindbergh wrote this book made this an even more true statement? Use examples from the 1950s and now to illustrate your answer.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)