|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Argonauta represent to Anne?
(a) To look for balance
(b) To have a good relationship with her children
(c) Not clinging too tightly to the past
(d) To strive for rare objects
2. What does Anne believe is not her responsibility to do?
(a) To visit the sick
(b) Embrace the entire world
(c) To help her neighbors
(d) To raise her grandchildren
3. What does romantic love turn to, according to the author?
(a) Familial love
(b) Devotion and companionship
4. What does the realization of self encourage?
(a) Being a good partner
(b) Being smart
(c) The growth of one's interests
(d) Having a good job
5. Why does Anne say about the tasks at home and time?
(a) They eat up valuable time
(b) They are fun with her children
(c) Her husband helps her
(d) They are quick and easy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of the Argonauta to its shell?
2. What does Anne say about a perfect day?
3. What does the author say each person must develop on his/her own?
4. What are people expected to know in modern life?
5. How common are the oyster shells?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)