|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
(a) On the island one sees each person as unique
(b) In the city the people are rushed
(c) In the city the people are friendly
(d) On the island most people don't have a job
2. Anne says that only by learning the truth and beauty in the individual we can do what?
(a) Not have war
(b) Deal with the whole
(c) Not have crime
(d) Not have to deal with the world
3. What do most friends in the city do that precludes the answer to question #153?
(a) Isolate themselves
(b) Work two jobs
(c) Activities and conversation
(d) Go to school long hours
4. How does Anne feel as she leaves the sea?
(a) Tushed she has to get home
(b) Tired but peaceful
(c) Nostalgia is already setting in
5. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
(a) Finding peace
(b) Getting out easily
(c) Starting a new one with someone else
(d) Returning to the initial stage
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author see the oyster shell?
2. What does Anne say one must be aware of in everyday life?
3. Why must a new community be created in a middle aged relationship?
4. When one lets go of the past one does one get?
5. As the author prepares to leave the island what saddens about her life at home?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)