|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
(a) Getting out easily
(b) Returning to the initial stage
(c) Starting a new one with someone else
(d) Finding peace
2. What best describes Anne's feelings towards middle age?
(d) Acceptence and regret
3. The metaphor of dance exquisitely describes the method in which one may approach what?
(a) How to grow young
(b) How to learn
(d) The unknown and lack of continuity in life
4. For what was the Argonauta named?
(a) An old Latin term
(b) The Roman God of the sea
(c) Nothing in particular
(d) Jason's ship as he searched for the golden fleece
5. How does the freedom of being a whole person effect a relationship?
(a) It makes a relationship stormy
(b) The role of the person adds a different facet
(c) It usually breaks up a marriage
(d) It causes equality in a relationship
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes people seem different on the island from people in the city?
2. Why must a new community be created in a middle aged relationship?
3. What will she use to remind her of the island at home?
4. The author suggests that compassion may not be possible in the modern world for who?
5. What does the author say will destroy the beauty and rhythm of the dance?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)