|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could happen without inner strength and spiritual solidity?
(a) One could be a criminal
(b) One could get sick
(c) One will be depleted
(d) One could die
2. At the beginning of a relationship what kind of world exist for two people?
(a) An exciting world
(b) A wider world
(c) A happier world
3. What does Anne say is valid as far as one-and-only moments?
(b) They're valid if carefully controlled
(c) They're valid for children
(d) They're valid for the first five years
4. Anne says every relationship seems how, at the beginning?
5. What does the author suggest people living in society are like?
(a) Trees, with branches reaching out to each other
(d) Grains of sand, crowded and gritty
Short Answer Questions
1. What can one do in solitude?
2. How can a homemaker avoid feeling dispensable?
3. What does the author believe people are designed to do?
4. From where does the author realize her answers must come?
5. Why does the author have to rush in the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a double-sunrise shell?
2. How does the author suggest women should obtain solitude?
3. How does this book open and why is the author at the location in the book?
4. How is the mindset of the second week similar or different from her mindset in the city?
5. What is the solution to problems in a relationship that the author says many people try? How effective is that solution?
6. How does the author feel about the concept of being the "one and only" in a person's life?
7. What does the author believe people are designed to seek? How do people avoid loneliness?
8. What happens to Anne's mind the second week at the beach?
9. Describe the author's understanding of the first stage of a relationship.
10. Describe the moon shell.
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)