Short Answer Key
1. What is the author doing at the beginning of the book?
Taking a vacation
2. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
3. What does the author seek to do at the sea?
Free herself from the demands of city life
4. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
She deeply desires to maintain them
5. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
Takes a toll on the author's spirit
6. What does the author forget when she's in the city?
The rhythm and the pace of the sea
7. Why does the author have to rush in the city?
To accomplish myriad tasks
8. What does residing by the sea do for the author?
Opens a different world
9. What are the author's ambitions for the days to come?
This section contains 2,669 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)