Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the author doing at the beginning of the book?
Taking a vacation
2. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
3. What does the author seek to do at the sea?
Free herself from the demands of city life
4. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
She deeply desires to maintain them
5. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
Takes a toll on the author's spirit
6. What does the author forget when she's in the city?
The rhythm and the pace of the sea
This section contains 4,845 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)