|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Few Shells.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How common are the oyster shells?
(a) Somewhat rare
(b) Common only in Florida
(c) Very common
(d) Very rare
2. To what does the author equate shedding insincerity?
(a) Being holy
(b) Taking off a mask
(c) Facing the morning sun
(d) Breathing deeply
3. The author asserts that to expect duration in one's life and relationships is what?
4. What does the author believe people are designed to do?
(a) Have children
(b) Seek companionship and acceptance
(c) Make money
(d) Have a purpose
5. What does the author learn to appreciate with in her solitude?
(b) Other people
Short Answer Questions
1. The metaphor of dance exquisitely describes the method in which one may approach what?
2. How can a homemaker avoid feeling dispensable?
3. When does one go wrong in desiring love, according to the author?
4. What effect does solitude have on people?
5. Why is less time spent caring for the home now possible?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)