|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say is valid as far as one-and-only moments?
(a) They're valid if carefully controlled
(c) They're valid for children
(d) They're valid for the first five years
2. What does the spell in question #18 do to Anne?
(a) Revives the dormant ability to relax
(b) Gives her the ability to talk to those around her
(c) Makes her invent things
(d) Gives her great ideas for books to write
3. How is the shell of the Argonauta used by them?
(a) The mother uses it as a cradle for its young
(b) It is used to attract a mate
(c) It is used to dig in the sand
(d) It is used to attract its prey
4. What kind of atmosphere between people does a beach create?
5. What does the mother Argonauta do with her shell after the babies hatch?
(a) Gives it to her mate
(b) Eats it
(c) The children take it with them
(d) Leaves it and swims away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author intend to do about the societal implications of age?
2. How are some of the ways couples forge ahead in the world, according to the author?
3. What does the state of ease allow?
4. What does romantic love turn to, according to the author?
5. How common are the oyster shells?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)