|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strong lure does the author feel when contemplating the oyster shell?
(a) Parental guidance
(b) Home and family
(c) A new career
(d) Romantic love
2. What does living life an on island do for the author's thoughts?
(a) Strengthens thoughts on solitude
(b) Makes her think in esoteric ways
(c) Gives them more depth
(d) Sends them away
3. What kind of atmosphere between people does a beach create?
4. What is a channeled whelk?
(a) A small snail-like creature
(b) A type of seaweed
(c) A type of coral
(d) Where boats come to the harbor
5. What will the moon shell placed on her desk in Connecticut do for the author?
(a) Get the desk sandy
(c) Smell bad
(d) It will be a reminder
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the author feel about clearing her mind and focusing solely on the sea?
2. In the beginning of a marriage the author says there's little time to do what?
3. What is the relationship of the Argonauta to its shell?
4. What does the state of ease allow?
5. Men, says the author, has more opportunity at work than women to do what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)