|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is less time spent caring for the home now possible?
(a) Men help
(b) A myriad inventions
(c) Smaller houses
(d) Smaller families
2. What is the author's suggestion for renewing a relationship?
(a) Separate for six months
(b) Start dating someone else for a while
(c) Have another child
(d) Take time to be alone
3. What should women do with some of the time freed up in modern times?
(a) Have a hobby
(d) Use it to feed and nourish the center
4. What does the state of ease allow?
(a) For her to talk to others
(b) For her to sleep
(c) Her to focus on inner thoughts and observations
(d) For her to relax
5. What does the author believe most people need?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is seen as failure in a relationship?
2. Between what two poles have women swung, in the past?
3. What could happen without inner strength and spiritual solidity?
4. What kind of experience does the author say being alone was for her?
5. How does the author use shells in relation to life?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)