|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe most people need?
2. How is the mindset of the second week at the beach different from the city mindset?
(a) It is elusive
(b) It is creative
(c) It is blank
(d) It is softer and more playful
3. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
(a) They bore her
(b) She is indifferent to them
(c) She deeply desires to maintain them
(d) She resents them
4. What kind of container does she carry to the beach everyday?
(a) A leather purse
(b) A terry cloth bag
(c) A canteen
(d) A faded straw bag
5. What casts a powerful spell on Anne?
(a) The sea
(b) The shells
(c) The breeze
(d) The sun
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beach, what is the first thing the author changes about herself?
2. What about the author's life makes it more difficult to achieve simplicity?
3. What does she do with the books she has stashed in the bag?
4. What are the author's ambitions for the days to come?
5. What does Anne wishes she could do with the cottage?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)