|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is less time spent caring for the home now possible?
(a) Smaller houses
(b) Smaller families
(c) Men help
(d) A myriad inventions
2. What does the author learn to appreciate with in her solitude?
(a) Other people
3. What is a channeled whelk?
(a) A type of coral
(b) A small snail-like creature
(c) Where boats come to the harbor
(d) A type of seaweed
4. The author compares to the channeled whelk to what of hers?
(a) The design on her watchband
(b) The shape of her life
(c) Her family ties
(d) Her pendant
5. What should women do with some of the time freed up in modern times?
(c) Have a hobby
(d) Use it to feed and nourish the center
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is required to obtain simplicity?
2. Why might women feel resentful about giving?
3. What does the author forget when she's in the city?
4. What does she do with the books she has stashed in the bag?
5. What does the author say gets in the way of simplification?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)