|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Channeled Whelk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who preached against the dangers of multiplicity in the third century?
2. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
(a) Fried her brain
(b) Takes a toll on the author's spirit
(c) Made her tired
(d) Made her very happy
3. What does the author consider one of the most important techniques for living?
(a) Eating well
4. What kind of container does she carry to the beach everyday?
(a) A faded straw bag
(b) A terry cloth bag
(c) A leather purse
(d) A canteen
5. What does multiplicity in life lead to, according to the author?
(b) An interesting life
(c) Being tired all the time
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beach, what is the first thing the author changes about herself?
2. What two actions does the author say are not acceptable paths to simplicity?
3. What are the author's ambitions for the days to come?
4. To whom will the sea not give its gifts?
5. During the second week, what comes forth in Anne's mind?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)