|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does living life an on island do for the author's thoughts?
(a) Strengthens thoughts on solitude
(b) Gives them more depth
(c) Sends them away
(d) Makes her think in esoteric ways
2. To whom will the sea not give its gifts?
(a) To men
(b) To children who can't be still
(c) To the greedy or impatient
(d) to criminals
3. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
(a) Two months
(b) Three days
(c) A year
(d) Two weeks
4. To what does the author equate shedding insincerity?
(a) Being holy
(b) Facing the morning sun
(c) Taking off a mask
(d) Breathing deeply
5. What does multiplicity in life lead to, according to the author?
(a) An interesting life
(d) Being tired all the time
Short Answer Questions
1. Who preached against the dangers of multiplicity in the third century?
2. What are the author's ambitions for the days to come?
3. During the second week, what comes forth in Anne's mind?
4. What is Anne afraid of when she is alone and feeling peaceful?
5. What pains and amuses the author about married women and the church?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)