|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could happen without inner strength and spiritual solidity?
(a) One will be depleted
(b) One could get sick
(c) One could die
(d) One could be a criminal
2. What removes the desire to think or read within Anne?
(a) The solitude and serenity of the ocean
(b) The sun making her sleepy
(c) The exercise from swimming
(d) The nice people around her
3. What can one do in solitude?
(a) One may be quiet
(b) One may feed the spirit
(c) One may let go
(d) One may concentrate
4. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
(a) A year
(b) Two weeks
(c) Three days
(d) Two months
5. What is a channeled whelk?
(a) Where boats come to the harbor
(b) A type of seaweed
(c) A small snail-like creature
(d) A type of coral
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is required of an artist?
2. What does the state of ease allow?
3. How can a homemaker avoid feeling dispensable?
4. What does the author learn to appreciate with in her solitude?
5. What does being alone generally suggest in this society?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)