|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the second week, what comes forth in Anne's mind?
(a) Unconscious thoughts and dreams
(b) New knitting patterns
(c) New book ideas
(d) New paintings to do
2. What does the spell in question #18 do to Anne?
(a) Gives her the ability to talk to those around her
(b) Makes her invent things
(c) Gives her great ideas for books to write
(d) Revives the dormant ability to relax
3. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A year
(c) Two months
(d) Three days
4. What does the channeled whelk represent to the author?
(a) Designs of man
(b) Knitting a sock
(c) Convoluted schemes
(d) An existence of simplicity
5. What does the author seek to do at the sea?
(a) Meet a man
(b) Lose weight
(c) Free herself from the demands of city life
(d) Get a tan
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beach, what is the first thing the author changes about herself?
2. To what does Anne compare saying good-bye?
3. How do the author feel about clearing her mind and focusing solely on the sea?
4. What does a married woman's concerns keep her from doing?
5. What pains and amuses the author about married women and the church?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)