|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oyster Bed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might women feel resentful about giving?
(a) Because men don't
(b) Because it cost too much
(c) Because no one else does
(d) If it is is without purpose
2. How does the author view being alone for two weeks?
(a) It presents a challenge
(b) As boring
(c) As a spiritual step to sainthood
(d) As a wonderful vacation
3. Men, says the author, has more opportunity at work than women to do what?
(a) Giving himself creatively
(b) Have an affair
(c) Earn money
(d) Talk to people
4. How are some of the ways couples forge ahead in the world, according to the author?
(a) Attaining a home, career, children
(b) Enjoying life and having a great romance
(c) Getting rich, becoming famous
(d) Attaining an education and acquiring knowledge
5. What is the author doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Taking a vacation
(b) Moving to Europe
(c) Getting married
(d) Visiting her children
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she believe people seek meaningless activities when there's nothing to do?
2. How does Anne decorate her beach cottage?
3. Anne says every relationship seems how, at the beginning?
4. According to the author, what happens to the original essence of a relationship?
5. From where does the author realize her answers must come?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)