|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oyster Bed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is seen as failure in a relationship?
(a) To not have children
(b) To not maintain the original pattern
(c) To break up
(d) To stay together too long
2. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
(a) Getting out easily
(b) Starting a new one with someone else
(c) Finding peace
(d) Returning to the initial stage
3. What does she do with the books she has stashed in the bag?
(a) She did not bring any books with her
(b) She studies them and writes in them
(c) They remain unread
(d) She reads them at night
4. What kind of atmosphere between people does a beach create?
5. What will the moon shell placed on her desk in Connecticut do for the author?
(a) Smell bad
(b) Get the desk sandy
(c) It will be a reminder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a channeled whelk?
2. What does the author say the inner point of a moon shell does?
3. How does the author think one's true identity is found?
4. How do people smile at the beach?
5. What does the author stress about day to day living?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)