|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oyster Bed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a married woman's concerns keep her from doing?
(a) Being independent
(b) Being selfish
(c) Having a creative, contemplative or saintly life
(d) Going out with lots of men
2. What would happen if one chose to embrace one-and-only moments all the time?
(a) It would be too chaotic
(b) It would be frustrating
(c) It would get boring
(d) There's be no room for others
3. What about the author's life makes it more difficult to achieve simplicity?
(a) She has to work
(b) She has too many children
(c) Her life is subject to public scrutiny
(d) Her husband is unfaithful
4. What kind of container does she carry to the beach everyday?
(a) A faded straw bag
(b) A canteen
(c) A leather purse
(d) A terry cloth bag
5. From where does the author realize her answers must come?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her husband
(c) Within herself
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
2. How are some of the ways couples forge ahead in the world, according to the author?
3. What are two ways bonds in marriage are formed?
4. As far as relationships go, what does the author say is generally not an option?
5. What could happen without inner strength and spiritual solidity?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)