|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oyster Bed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the author feel about clearing her mind and focusing solely on the sea?
(a) She doesn't want to do it
(b) It is easy
(c) She thinks she has to do it
(d) It is a difficult task
2. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
(a) Takes a toll on the author's spirit
(b) Made her very happy
(c) Made her tired
(d) Fried her brain
3. Who does Anne Lindbergh believe has helped shape her life?
(a) Her education
(b) The people who have helped to create it
(c) Her religion
(d) Her ideas
4. What kind of experience does the author say being alone was for her?
5. What does the author believe people are designed to do?
(a) Have a purpose
(b) Make money
(c) Seek companionship and acceptance
(d) Have children
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the author compare the inner point of the moon shell?
2. What does the author say everyone wants out of love?
3. What does age bring with it, according to the author?
4. What is a double-sunrise shell?
5. What two actions does the author say are not acceptable paths to simplicity?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)