|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oyster Bed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the state of ease allow?
(a) Her to focus on inner thoughts and observations
(b) For her to sleep
(c) For her to talk to others
(d) For her to relax
2. Why must a new community be created in a middle aged relationship?
(a) The community is much larger
(b) Life is slower
(c) The children have left home
(d) To keep it from boredom
3. What does the author say about one and only moments in a relationship?
(a) They are to be avoided
(b) They aren't healthy
(c) They are not permanent
(d) They don't exist
4. How does the author view being alone for two weeks?
(a) As a wonderful vacation
(b) It presents a challenge
(c) As a spiritual step to sainthood
(d) As boring
5. At the beach, what is the first thing the author changes about herself?
(a) Her hair, she cuts it very short
(b) She quits taking showers
(c) Her clothing
(d) She unplugs the telephone
Short Answer Questions
1. During the second week, what comes forth in Anne's mind?
2. What does living life an on island do for the author's thoughts?
3. What does Anne believe is possible at the beach as far as shelter is concerned?
4. What could happen without inner strength and spiritual solidity?
5. What casts a powerful spell on Anne?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)