|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what two poles have women swung, in the past?
(a) Dependence and competition
(b) Kindness and anger
(c) Love and hate
(d) Ambition and laziness
2. How does the author think one's true identity is found?
(b) By giving of oneself
(c) Having goals
(d) By losing oneself
3. Who preached against the dangers of multiplicity in the third century?
4. How do people smile at the beach?
(a) Like children
(b) They don't, too sandy with the wind
5. What is the author's suggestion for renewing a relationship?
(a) Take time to be alone
(b) Start dating someone else for a while
(c) Have another child
(d) Separate for six months
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of the Argonauta to its shell?
2. What does the author say about one and only moments in a relationship?
3. How do the two function in the small cottage?
4. What does the author say a woman is full of?
5. For what was the Argonauta named?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)