|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pains and amuses the author about married women and the church?
(a) They don't have time for church
(b) They have to sit with their husbands
(c) Married women are rarely canonized
(d) They can't become priests
2. Anne says every relationship seems how, at the beginning?
3. To what does the author equate shedding insincerity?
(a) Taking off a mask
(b) Facing the morning sun
(c) Being holy
(d) Breathing deeply
4. What does the author say gets in the way of simplification?
(d) All the details of daily living
5. What does a married woman's concerns keep her from doing?
(a) Going out with lots of men
(b) Having a creative, contemplative or saintly life
(c) Being independent
(d) Being selfish
Short Answer Questions
1. Men, says the author, has more opportunity at work than women to do what?
2. What part of a relationship is pure, according to the author?
3. What does the realization of self encourage?
4. Why does the author believe people often break up a romantic relationship?
5. What does the author say about one and only moments in a relationship?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)