|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne use as an example of the simple life?
(a) Her sister
(b) Children in an orphanage
(c) Modern art
(d) Nuns and monks
2. What does the author say must be balanced in a woman's life?
(a) Solitude and communion
(b) Knowledge and ignorance
(c) Work and play
(d) Music and quiet
3. What does the author say a woman is full of?
(a) Love and hate
(b) Order and serenity
(c) Ambiguity and contradiction
(d) Peace and chaos
4. What complicates a pure relationship?
(b) Contact with the world
5. What does the author say each person must develop on his/her own?
(a) One's own personality
(b) One's own talents
(c) One's own attitudes
(d) One's own beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. When one lets go of the past one does one get?
2. What do the Anne and her visitor do in the evening?
3. What do Anne and her visitor do in the afternoon?
4. What is the author's suggestion for renewing a relationship?
5. According to the author, what happens to the original essence of a relationship?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)