|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the two function in the small cottage?
(a) They keep knocking into each other
(b) As a dance
(c) They fight about who cooks
(d) They sleep in shifts
2. What does the author say about one and only moments in a relationship?
(a) They aren't healthy
(b) They are to be avoided
(c) They are not permanent
(d) They don't exist
3. What is a double-sunrise shell?
(a) A shell with red and orange on both sides
(b) A shell formed from coral
(c) A shell found a sunrise
(d) Two shells joined at the center
4. What pains and amuses the author about married women and the church?
(a) They can't become priests
(b) They don't have time for church
(c) They have to sit with their husbands
(d) Married women are rarely canonized
5. Who comes to visit Anne at the cottage?
(a) Her children
(b) Her husband
(c) Her sister
(d) Her lover
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what two poles have women swung, in the past?
2. What does multiplicity in life lead to, according to the author?
3. What does the author say everyone wants out of love?
4. What does the author suggest for good parenting?
5. When does one go wrong in desiring love, according to the author?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)