|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Argonauta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say is valid as far as one-and-only moments?
(b) They're valid if carefully controlled
(c) They're valid for children
(d) They're valid for the first five years
2. Between what two poles have women swung, in the past?
(a) Ambition and laziness
(b) Love and hate
(c) Kindness and anger
(d) Dependence and competition
3. When one lets go of the past one does one get?
(a) Peace of mind
(c) A different present
(d) A certain freedom
4. From where does the author realize her answers must come?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her mother
(c) Within herself
(d) Her husband
5. What pains and amuses the author about married women and the church?
(a) They don't have time for church
(b) They can't become priests
(c) They have to sit with their husbands
(d) Married women are rarely canonized
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Anne and her visitor do in the evening?
2. Why is a pure relationship not to be desired?
3. What does Anne wishes she could do with the cottage?
4. What does the author say about one and only moments in a relationship?
5. What does the mother Argonauta do with her shell after the babies hatch?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)