Mid-Book Test (up to Book 1, Chapter 5 Facing the Great Desolation)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many children are in the Hansa family?
2. As the novel opens, what time of day is it?
3. Who tells Beret about the argument between the settlers of Spring Creek and the men of the large caravan?
4. What does Beret make for breakfast using the flour before Per goes to see the Hallings?
5. What is the name of Tonseten's wife?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens to the...
This section contains 1,776 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)